1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Um... Hello

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Cereza13, Oct 4, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cereza13

PokéPoints:
    ₽98.6
    So... Hi... I'm new...I was found on Deviantart by someone named Valake that shard this forum with me.... I told him/her I didnt know if i'd be able to keep up with a forum page but after some thinking and some uilt when I got no response so I felt really really bad I thought i'd give it a try So.. I am mainly, for right now a Pokémon fusionist. I'm currently doing a countdown to sun and moon event, its basically 1 fusion a day until sun and moon are released. So theres that. I play games, smite, overwatch, Pokémon (of course) etc. I dabble in the card game once in a while.... Im very bad at describing myself... so if you guys have any questions then ask if you'd like... so uh yeah... hi.

2. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Hey there, welcome in! I'm glad you decided to join. I really like Pokémon fusions! You should post your work here. Personally, I've seen that the Q&A threads are a great way to jump into the community. It lets people get to know you! I'm on a lot of communities, but I'm really proud of LV's in that everyone has been very accepting. So, don't worry too much about fitting in. Just be yourself and have a good time. :) Feel free to message me if you need anything.

3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hi there! Welcome to Lake Valor!!! I am so glad you took the invite, it is great to have you join us! I would love to see your Pokefusions and I love that idea of one a day until Sun and Moon, sounds like a lot of fun! I hope to see you around and I hope you join our discord chat, a lot of members hang out on there so if you wanna get to know some people in the community be sure to check it out :D If you need any help let me know!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Don't worry about keeping up, I had similer concerns when I joined to. But it's actually a lot easier to do than you'd think. Although, I don't have a DeviantArt page to keep track of too...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Hey, welcome to LV! Don't worry, a lot of us were awkward at first, and I'm sure you'll get used to the place quickly enough! I'm interested in seeing your fusions later on. If you need help, I'll do my best to help :3

6. Cereza13

PokéPoints:
    ₽98.6
    Wow, thanks guys Ill do my best at keeping up :sweat: I never expected such a warm welcome

7. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Hey there! I'm a bit late to the party but welcome to LV! Not sure what Pokémon Fusion is exactly, but I have a basic idea and if that's something you enjoy doing then I look forward to seeing your completed work! :) Hopefully I catch you around on discord or we meet in a thread as you seem like a pretty cool person to talk with!

8. Cereza13

PokéPoints:
    ₽98.6
    Hi there :3 basically a Pokémon fusion is when you take two (or in some cases multiple Pokémon) and draw them together to make on Pokémon. Its very fun and there can be many results depending on the artists you see do their take on one :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.