1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Um...Hi, I'm an artist...

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by CharamelCat, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharamelCat

CharamelCat Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽29.1
    Hello There!!
    I'm CharamelCat, but you can call me Seto, or Cat, your choice.
    Well anyways, I was recommended here from deviantArt and decided to give it a try!! :3 Reshiram is, and always will be, my favorite pkmn. Imostly watch anime and read homestuck. I'll be getting a 3DSxL soon and along with the recent games!! I'll be sure to give my Friend Code out by then!! I accept requests with open arms, although I might not finish them right away, I'll give a limit to 5 requests before i start to slow down. I can draw about almost every pkmn as long as you give me specific details of your request. (position, palette, etc.) (and don't forget to add if you want it digital or traditional!!)
    -later!
    -CC

2. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome to the site! If you want to create a Gallery here on LV, you can access it through the User CP on your profile. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, another Mentor, or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi Seto welcome to the forum <3 I'm also a artist as well it's great that we have something in common. You should create a gallery on the forum. I would love to see some of your work! If you need help or having difficulties with creating a gallery, I've created a tutorial guide that will help you out. The guide is located here [click]. Let me know if you ever want to chat and if you need help with anything forum related you can always contact me or the other mentors ^_^. Also make sure to pop into the shoutbox whenever you get the chance to! We're always having a blast in there. Have a great time on the forum!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Reshiram? Sounds good. Hey Welcome to LV!!..So you are an artist? You will find more like you and you can know each other and learn from each other, I can assure you that if you just be yourself a lot of people will like to be your friend, so don't be shy, Start doing it!!

5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I like Zekrom better, but Reshiram is definitely a cool Pokémon. I hope you'll have a great time and if you have any questions, be sure to ask them.

PS: your username is great xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.