1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

UM HI

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by mementomortea, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mementomortea

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I GUESS NEW PEOPLE are supposed to, like... say hello n' stuff. so that's what I'm doing.

HI you can call me mori. i like Pokémon. i'm older than a lot of the internet (almost 30, yikes!) and remember buying ye olde Pokémon blue for my gameboy pocket. been playing all of them ever since. currently replaying sapphire because of the HYPE and X because i got it for free (Y is my jam, tho). my favorite type is ghost, followed by bug, grass and a side of electric, and my favorite Pokémon is gastly, followed by magnemite, galvantula and spritzee (but usually if it's cute and round or inanimate and ghost i love it).

i also love music, history, travel and genrally morbid things. and tea. and i play a lot of TF2.

ALSO are any of y'all old enough to remember a site called articuno island? we're talkin yearsss ago, but it was the Pokémon community i was a huge part of at the time (mostly on the oekaki boards). i doubt anybody knows of it but hey, doesn't hurt to ask.

anyway i think i've wasted enough of your time! thanks for reading, and happy halloween in advance! \o/

2. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Welcome to LV, Everyone here is awesome and fun, just like you :D

Also since your favorite type is ghost, you most likely will love to meet someone named Gengars Grin ;)

Also no post is ever a waste of time, that's like saying a forum is a waste of time. It ain't every time you post, it's always an experience for everyone :D

Do you by chance play a lot of DOTA 2? If so please Private Message me :D

Enjoy!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    WELCOME TO THE HYPE TRAIN Welcome to Lake Valor :D I hope you'll enjoy your time and if you happen to have any questions, feel free to ask them to me or any of the other mentors :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    ghosts ghosts ghosts <3 Good choice. One of my favorite types as well. [: Welcome to LV!

I've never heard of Articuno Island but at the same time my gut tells me I've heard it a looong time ago.. no way to know now though, haha. Unless I see screenshots. So many memories of old Pokémon sites linger in my head, goodness.

Hope you have fun here! Everyone will fit in swimmingly as LV is a great little forum. :3

5. 8-Bit-Eevee

8-Bit-Eevee Crow of the Tempest

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Hello and welcome to LV! :D
    THE HYPE IS REAL

Ghost is a pretty cool type, I can see why you like it. Personally, I like ice types most :)
    I don't think I've heard of Articuno Islands before. I've heard of Seafoam Islands, does that count?

But anyway, welcome! The members here are all friendly, so you shouldn't hesitate to ask a staff member, mentor, or any other member for help if you need it!

Hope you have a great time here!

6. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Hello Mori, nice to meet you! Welcome to Lake Valor!

Sadly I have never heard of Articuno Island. o:

But, you sound like a lovely person, so I hope to see you around here. <3 We have plenty to do, so just look around (if you haven't already). ^_^

7. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Hey there mementomortea, and welcome to lovely Lake Valor! We have many events going on now so feel free to join 1 or 2. If you have any questions ask a Mentor or staff member! :D

8. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Welcome to Lake Valor, Mori! Nice to see some long-time fans of the franchise around these parts. Galvantula is one of my favorite Pokémon too, it's pretty cool! We have a bunch of topics and fun events going on right now, so many sure to take a look around and see if anything piques your interest.

if you have any questions at all about the forums or anything else, feel free to contact me via PM, or notify one of the other admins, mods, and/or mentors. I hope you enjoy your stay!

9. Airenee

Airenee Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Welcome to LV!
    I haven't heard of Articuno Island either. Sorry.
    Don't be afraid to post.
    We currently have a postfest on-going (need to post at least 50 times)
    You can win an awesome medal.
    Also, check the other on-going events we have for Oktoberfest. :D
    See you around!

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome in! It's really great to have you with us on Lake Valor. How was your day today? Be sure to discuss with us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.