1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Underground Ruins

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Auron, Feb 18, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    Have you Visited the Underground Ruins after getting through Clay's Tunnel by Mine cart?

I have and Caught Regirock and Registeel But have not Caught Regice.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I thought you have a Regice in your team? Or was that transferred? Anyway yeah I've explored it and caught Regirock and Registeel. I can't catch Regice as of right now because I don't own White 2 or know anybody with a DS who does, and the only way to get it in Black 2 is to use IR to get the Iceburg Key from somebody.

3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    In the future, they should use the Clay Tunnel as a way to travel between regions.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    I did not know of this tunnel.
    And if I have traveled through it... I was probably in zombie-brain state to where I didn't realize it.
    But I would love to go there and find me some regis. :'D

5. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    From the Looks of your Signature You have White 2 the Pokémon you can Catch in the Underground Ruins Banshee are Regirock and Regice But you cant catch Registeel unless you unlock the Iron Key with Black 2 plus their is a Puzzel you need to solve before catching Regirock and Regice.

6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I have, I like the atmosphere it has to it. I don't know how to explain it but it just feels cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.