1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Comic UNDERTALE AU - The soul of Loyalty

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Momo Kisaragi, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Momo Kisaragi

Momo Kisaragi Poké Maniac

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.4
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Hiya, uh yeah. So I decided to start a comic, I've never done this before so any advice would be really well appreciated!

I only have the first three pages of chapter 1 right now but I am slowly working on the pages. =)
    Undertale comic cover.jpg

Undertale comic chapter 1 cover.jpg
    Undertale comic PG 1.jpg
    Undertale comic PG 2.jpg
    Undertale comic PG 3.jpg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sethal likes this.
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 Mustached Moderator

Golden Lizard
    (Charmander)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,686.2
    Looking good so far! I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Momo Kisaragi likes this.
  3. Bug

Bug Hiker

Kaen
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽160.4
    Very nice! A webcomic is a lot of fun, and fanfiction webcomics have a decent peer group. I can also dig a meta narrative, and I'm curious to see where you go with this AU comic.

4. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal...

Aki
    (Minccino)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,268.1
    I like this so far! Especially your choices over how to split your frames with sequence and visual perspective in pages 1 and the first half of 2 so far. Very dynamic and delicious!

The only thing is, these images are huuuge and I can't even see half of a page unless I ctrl+downscroll zoom out all the way. I mean it's worth the effort for me to zoom out, but I wonder if some readers might face a similar problem and not know that option is available.

I really need to stop postponing and play this game...

5. Momo Kisaragi

Momo Kisaragi Poké Maniac

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.4
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Yeah, I noticed. I'm trying to find a size that works well for the next couple of pages I'm working on.
    Also don't worry, I haven't actually played undertale. I just...um...maybe know the entire story inside out and have watch like 1500 play it...yeah...I've honestly got to get around to playing it myself! =)

Okay! So...I made these pages a little smaller though I still need to find the right size.
    I'll probably go back at some point after I've found the right size and fix the other pages but for now let us just continue on with these pages.
    Pages 4 - 6
    Undertale comic PG 4.jpg

Undertale comic PG 5.jpg

Undertale comic PG 6.jpg

I'll find the right size for my next pages and like I said I'll go back and fix these at some point. What did you think so far?

#5 Apr 18, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2019
    Absolute Zero likes this.