1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Undertale

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Arc1Dragon, Jan 12, 2017.

?

What Routes have you completed

1. Neutral

6.1%
  2. True Pacifist

39.4%
  3. Genocide

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. All

27.3%
  5. None

27.3%
  1. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    I've only played it once, so I suppose I got the neutral ending? (I think you need to play through twice passively to get the True Pacifist ending?) Anyways I think I avoided damaging enemies, but I didn't get the full ending from what I read online. But it wasn't really interesting enough for me to play more than once because I spoiled a few things with Let's Plays.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Actually, you don't really need to play through twice. I didn't have to myself. It's not just a matter of sparing all the enemies but also there are a few specific things you have to do to get it, and one of those things is going on a date with Papyrus (At his house) after the fight with him.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Furie likes this.
  3. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    Thanks but I thought there was something with Alphys too that you can't do on the first play through?

4. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    That's also true.

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Funny, I was able to do everything required for the pacifist ending on my first playthrough, unless you're referring to how the game kind of restarts (technically speaking) after you complete the neutral route after doing everything else required for the pacifist route. But yeah, after that, you do have to go on a date with Alphys. I'm not sure if I can technically count that as a second playthrough as it's still basically continuing the game after completing the neutral route.

#25 Oct 2, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  6. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    I'm counting it as a second play through because IIRC you do start from the beginning with goat mom and do all the intro stuff again and, as fun as the game was, I just couldn't bring myself to do it again for minor differences.

7. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    i have never played the game myself, i have it on steam but just don't have a lot of time on the weekend to play it (since i have school two days a week), but i have seen dan and phil play the..neutral route i think? or it might've been pacifist. i've also seen jacksepticeye play the true pacifist and the genocide route. they're all amazing and its such a good game

8. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    ...If you would ever believe I wouldn't do ANYTHING but a true pacifist...you are right. I CAN'T GENOCODE, FOR GOD'S SAKE!