1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Unfortunate Development

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Blair_Chandra, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Blair_Chandra

Blair_Chandra Torchic Queen

Blaze
    (Combusken)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    After getting Ultra Sun, and wanting to transfer my Pokémon over, I come to find out that the SD card with my downloaded copy got corrupted!

So now I've restarted. Chosen Popplio.
    And that's it. First three Trials were easy for me but I struggled with Mallows trial three times.

Not sure if it was due to being underleveled or carrying weak types against her Grass. Keeping in mind, I chose Rowlett first because...Cute ghost owl. Who can resist that face.

What else should I choose? Do you guys have any recommendations?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Get a Salandit is my advice, is 4x resistant to Lurantis' attacks and Salazzle is a pretty good mon once you evolve it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Blair_Chandra

Blaze
    (Combusken)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Funny enough, I found a female Salandit the first encounter in US. The chances of them appearing are so slim. Hopefully I can get some good shiny luck with these.

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    You can also just take a male if you just wanna get past the Lurantis and not bother using it later, I did that in a nuzlocke because of cause you first encounter in those runs is a male salandit. At least he got me past the totem Lurantis.

5. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    If you need any mons, let me know and I can get them to you free.

6. Blair_Chandra

Blaze
    (Combusken)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    @Hraesvelgr I might do that for the sake of getting thru it quick.

@Jason-Tyler-Monroe Thank you I'll hit you up when I get at least... 6 thought of!