1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Unreleased Shinys

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by DoctorAlakazam, Dec 30, 2018.

1. DoctorAlakazam

DoctorAlakazam Contributor

First Try :]
    (Chansey)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,471.0
    Helix Fossil ★★★
    Which of the unreleased shinys is the best personally I love victini

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    The Tapus all have very stylish shinies, and I like those a lot. But I'm pretty sure I received a shiny Lunala through Wonder Trade... oops.

Generally I'd like to see the remaining Tapus released shiny. I'll never have a full set, but someone will, and I'm sure they'll enjoy it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I like shiny meloetta (both forms), keldeo, tapus, cosmoem and solgaleo (yes I actually like it, mostly because so many people prefer shiny lunala so I decided to be different)

4. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Victini, the Tapus, and Necrozma are the only ones I like. The rest look bleh, espcially Volcanion's shiny. Yikes

5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    The tapus, I know we can get event shinies for some of them but still we can't get them in the games themselves.

6. Aalacer

Moonwalk
    (Lunatone)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽484.7
    I really like Lunala's shiny and how much it looks like Dracula. All four tapus are very good, but they are currently locked behind the mischevious "event only" wall :/:

Aside of those, the other ones (specially Keldeo and Meloetta) give to me the "we have to give them a shiny form" sensation, so I don't like them much.

7. DoctorAlakazam

DoctorAlakazam Contributor

First Try :]
    (Chansey)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,471.0
    Helix Fossil ★★★
    @Aalacer Meloetta is whatever but I kinda like shiny Meloetta pirouette form

8. Aalacer

Moonwalk
    (Lunatone)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽484.7
    Indeed. The dance form, while still being lazy-looking because of its eyes, sports a nice shade of pink, but as the lyric form is the base one that has to be present before the transformation occurs, it is kind of ruined.

9. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    My first and second favorite Pokémon (Cosmog and Victini) both have unreleased shinies. Victini looks awesome with that ghostly color scheme, but Cosmog seems lazy. All they did was change it’s cheeks red.