1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Useless?

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Xarn, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    After having some experiences on the competitive game, the players stop using some Pokémon because they find them useless or because they don't suit with their game of playing. So, tell us which is the Pokémon/s that you find useless or that never suit with you?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,746.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Dunsparce. For some reason I've never been very happy with it. its attacks never got good enough for me to train it, and it never evolves so it wasn't going to get better.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Spammernoob

Spammernoob A Spammer or a Noob?

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.8
    Magikarp. :3

4. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    Don't you DARE hate on Dunsparce. He has enough problems to deal with as it is.

In all seriousness, I'm going to have to say Stunfisk is the most useless for me. He is not only one of my least favorite Pokémon, but he also is rather frail and just breaks the momentum and feel of my teams. Sorry Stunfisk, nothing personal (actually it's almost entirely personal, you bring back way to many bad memories).

5. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    I found Magikarp useless till i used it on Showdown. Focus sash, bounce, flail combo = 30% chance for KO. However, i find Clefable useless, at.least to me. I'm not the best with stalling.

6. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    I dunno. I feel like Raticate is useless to me. As a Guts Pokémon, it is outclassed by so many other Pokémon that I don't see why anyone would ever use it.

7. Synthesia

Synthesia Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽67.7
    Unown :P

fabe1089 likes this.
  8. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    A lot of the feline Pokémon like Persian, Delcatty, Purugly, Pyroar etc.

9. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Pretty much any Pokémon in the PU tier I don't ever use or find useful.
    PU is named PU for a reason :P

10. Northwind's Call

PokéPoints:
    ₽91.5
    Hmm.

I'll have to go with most useless Pokémon as... hmm... maybe Cherrim. Just always felt like an inferior grass sweeper to Venusaur, you know?

11. NativeBlasion

PokéPoints:
    ₽27.8
    Vileplume. The most anticlimactic Pokémon that you think will perform better than it does. It is honestly a joke in competitive and it sucks when playing just normally through a storyline. I really do not like it.

12. Martsian

Martsian Gym leader

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.8
    definetely wiglituff! Never helped me once !

13. fabe1089

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I have to agree with this. The only thing Unown can do is Hidden Power Psychic, and the only help you can give it is Choice Specs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.