1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

USUM Nuzlocke

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by GamerDude1124, Jan 16, 2018.

1. GamerDude1124

PokéPoints:
    ₽319.0
    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone wanted to replay USUM with me as a Nuzlocke.
    I'm gonna assume that most of you guys know the rules but if you don't imma write em anyways.

• Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released or put in the Pokémon Storage System permanently.
    • The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances. If the first encounter in the area is a Double Battle in dark grass, the player may choose which of the two Pokémon they would like to catch. If there's a static encounter in the area, the player is allowed to capture them despite already capturing a Pokémon in that area. ShinyPokémon also do not apply to this rule.

Those are the "main" rules of the nuzlocke and I'm gonna be adding some additional ones.
    • Must nick name EVERY Pokémon
    • You must have 3 Pokémon that have been traded on your team and/or PC
    • Can use each Pokémon center 3 times only

Well, those are my rules. If you would like to do this with me, just reply to this and start!
      :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. smol kirboi

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽101.5
    sure, as soon as i get my 3ds back i will pm you okay