1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Visual Art Valentines day Loners drawing

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by LassusVulpes, Feb 11, 2022.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    With Valentines on Monday , I gave birth to a dumb idea to those Loners and those who don't give a damn about dating . BUT, That doesn't mean people should be alone, SO!

NO MATTER IF YOU CAN DRAW OR NOT, I challenge all of you to draw your favorite character, this can be Batman, a Waifu, Mr. Rodgers (in a blood stained sweater), Husbando, volleyball. DOESN'T MATTER, YOU DRAW YOUR. FAVORITE CHARACTER FOR VALENTINES DAY, Doin whatever you want .

and it'd be kinda funny to see everyone's favorite characters grouped up like it's The Ultimate showdown

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ChocoChicken likes this.
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    As one who cares not for the thralls of romantic attraction I'm sure I can participate
    Ok so I'm not sure if this is supposed to be Valentine's Day themed but here is my recent fave: Kabbu from Bug Fables!
    Screenshot 2022-02-13 at 10.53.50 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-13 at 10.44.18 AM.png
    Idk what he's holding but considering he is probably the size of an average strawberry it's either one of those tiny candy hearts or a flower petal, up to ya

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SAF and LassusVulpes like this.
  3. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I probably put more effort into this than was necessary, but I've been looking for something new to draw for my tumblr, so this'll work just fine.

sketch1644856794635.png

I also drew Puck from Gargoyles, but Brooklyn had a much simpler color scheme, so I knew I'd be able to finish it quicker.

ChocoChicken and LassusVulpes like this.