1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Featured Valentine's Day (Week) Feedback!

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Vigilance, Feb 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Valentine's Day (Week) Feedback!

Just wanted to thank everyone and anyone that participated in the fun events we had for Valentine's Day. As a team, we had a lot of fun planning them out for you and enjoyed doing something new for the holiday.

We'd like to ask you to provide some feedback about the event and how it was ran.

The two events we had were a Candy Hunt and a Valentines Shop. We also released a rare Pokémon in the Catcher called Decidueye (Cupid) in honor of Lovebird's appearance. The rewards included a Shiny Boost for the weekend and a flash PokeBall sale.

To leave us feedback, use this helpful template:

- Which events did you participate in? Both?:
    - One thing you liked about the event(s) you participated in:
    - Did you enjoy Lovebird's interactions around the forums/Discord (Q&A, chats):
    - Thing(s) you'd change about the event:
    - If you didn't participate, was there a reason (optional question):
    - Did you feel the rewards were rewarding enough for your effort:
    - Any additional comments:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,639.1
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    - Which events did you participate in? Both?: BOTH of course smh
    - One thing you liked about the event(s) you participated in: The cards were super cute!
    - Did you enjoy Lovebird's interactions around the forums/Discord (Q&A, chats): That was really nice of them!
    - Thing(s) you'd change about the event: comic sans on the cards I don't know if there weren't enough participants or if the goals were too high? Maybe a bit more time to reach them would've helped
    - Did you feel the rewards were rewarding enough for your effort: With the discount too, I guess so!
    - Any additional comments: can we have a egg hatching event plz

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Vigilance likes this.
  3. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    - Which events did you participate in? Both?: Both
    - One thing you liked about the event(s) you participated in: How involved we could all be in the events
    - Did you enjoy Lovebird's interactions around the forums/Discord (Q&A, chats): Yes!!
    - Thing(s) you'd change about the event: Have things cost less, it seemed as if some people spent a lot on this event, then others who couldn't spend as much couldn't participate as much.
    - If you didn't participate, was there a reason (optional question):
    - Did you feel the rewards were rewarding enough for your effort: Yes!
    - Any additional comments: More events that weren't helping reach the goal couldve been nice too, but I understand that there wasn't really much time to hold other events.

Gwoomy likes this.
  4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Which events did you participate in? Both?: only the candy hunt.
    - One thing you liked about the event(s) you participated in: catching candy! I didn’t get many, but it was still fun!
    - Did you enjoy Lovebird's interactions around the forums/Discord (Q&A, chats): yes, Lovebird is a sweetie :love:
    - Thing(s) you'd change about the event: maybe the length of the event? It seemed a bit rushed. Also, I feel like there were too many threads about the events- there was the main one, and then separate threads describing the specific events. I got confused at first on which was which.
    - If you didn't participate, was there a reason (optional question): I didn’t send any valentines, as much as I wanted to, because I’m trying to save up for VIP.
    - Did you feel the rewards were rewarding enough for your effort: yes, many Poke balls were spent, and lots of searching across the website for candies, but I do believe the rewards are rewarding!
    - Any additional comments: happy Valentine’s Day everyone! I love all of you!

#4 Feb 15, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    Gwoomy, Vigilance and Shadria like this.
  5. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I dunno...I'm still single.

Gwoomy likes this.
  6. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    - Which events did you participate in? Both?:
    Yep, Both.

- One thing you liked about the event(s) you participated in:
    Candy Hunt Is Possible The Much Better Version Than One On Chirstmas Event Cause You Got Bonus Point If You Caught All Variety Of Candy Which Is A Reward To Those Who Really Tried To Catch All Variety.
    For The Cards,This Is More Interesting As No Other Events Ever Did This Kind Before.

- Did you enjoy Lovebird's interactions around the forums/Discord (Q&A, chats):
    Of Course And Lovebird Is Amazing Additional To The Festival As Again, No Other Event Have A Exclusive Member To Help On The Event! In Fact, I Named My Cupid Decidueye After Lovebird!

- Thing(s) you'd change about the event:
    Portably In Cards Event, Actually Don't Want To Send Cards Due To Shyness But Then I Realize I Don't Much Time To Do My Own Valentine Gift And Also Want To Help Other To Get A shiny Cupid Decidueye So I Eventually Buy A Pre-Purchash Card

- Did you feel the rewards wererewarding enough for your effort:
    Of Course! With Discounts And Release Of Cupid Decidueye(Which I Swear, You Guys Are Awesome To Release A Exclusive Decidueye Breed Pokémon) Plus Shiny Boost To Catch Shiny Cupid Decidueye,This Is Actually Best Set Of Rewards I Ever Have!

-Any additional comments:
    Since January We Don't Have Events, I Was Suggest We Can A Month-Long Valentine Festival From 14 Jan To 14 Feb(Valentine Day). Like That, We Can Have More Time To Complete The Events Like This Two Events.
    And Can We Bring Lovebird Back Next Year?

Gwoomy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.