1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Valentine's week!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cherry3Fairy, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    It has begun! As we all know, before we celebrate Valentine's day on 14th Feb, we also celebrate Rose day, Propose day, Chocolate day, Teddy day, and...um..., *googles it* Promise day, Hug day and Kiss day. I don't really celebrate all these days, tho. Most people do. I guess..​

So, do you have any fav day/s out of these 7 days? So far, did you receive any gifts like rose on Rose day, proposals on Propose day, etc.? Are you expecting any on the upcoming days?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  2. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    I haven't celebrated Valentine's Day since I was in elementary school oh so long ago. In truth, days of love and compassion aren't really something I celebrate, so I wouldn't say I really celebrate them. Maybe come over and wish couples luck, but nothing more or less.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Same for me as with Moonstruck. I did it back in elementary school, but once I hit the age where romance and dating and having a significant other became a thing, the whole classroom-valentines thing really fell out for me. Apart from that, I spend a lot of time single, so I rarely have a reason to celebrate it for myself.

Even if I did have a valentine, I think I wouldn't get too deep into this holiday. All the restaurants are probably packed, and I'm not a very good home chef, so the most I would do for the holiday is probably have a cozy night in with my valentine. Simple and nice.

4. Lovebird

Lovebird Your Lovely Valentine Courier!

Lovely
    (Vivillon (Meadow))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,805.0
    Poké Doll ★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Hoooh! Those all sound quite lovely, but Valentines Day will always be the loveliest of all, my dears!

#4 Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  5. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Never heard of the other six before. Don’t really expect a confession from anyone either. It’s an interesting idea to have seven days of Valentines Day though.

6. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Well, these days including Valentine's day, I believe, aren't only for couples.
    Roses and other presents can be given to family, friends, elders, nah?
    Just imagine how warm a person will feel if you make a sweet little promise with them.
    Presents can be exchanged to family as well.
    Speaking of which, giving a rose to mummy sounds better than giving one to your bf/gf. At least it does to me.

If I have to pick a fav day outta these 7 days, I'd pick Promise day. Closely followed by Hug day.
    Promise is such a sweet thing, even if you break it later on.
    Hugs are meant to provide comfort and love to your loved ones. Also telling them you care for them, nah?

7. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    I only really celebrate Valentine's day. I honestly didn't know about any of the other days. This year, I'm going to spend time with my BF and make him dinner since we're both broke. I also hope to drag my mom out to see a movie. Of course none of this will actually be on Valentine's day as I'll be busy at work. But that's life.

8. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    My birthday is the 13th
    Other than that I'm not doing anything this week.

9. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Then your birthday and Kiss day falls on the same day. Happy Birthday in advance, mate! ♡