1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Valor Quest returns for Halloween!

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Achromatic, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Valor Quest has returned!
    Older members will remember Valor Quest, but new users are in for a big treat as Valor Quest returns especially for Halloween.

Valor Quest is LV's very own choose your own path adventure, themed around Pokémon. As you make your way through the game, you'll find Pokémon, hints, clues and even prizes! It's a lot of fun.

This special Valor Quest has 3 endings (good, neutral and bad) and a nice prize if you make it to the end. Tread carefully though, lots of ghouls are waiting around the corner...

So, what are you waiting for?

Take the Valor Quest!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Got The Good Ending, In My Second Try(First Try Ended By Turning Right)
    But All Ending Got Prize?(Even Got Good Ending, I Still Can Get Both Neutral And Bad Ending Prize?)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    The bad and neutral endings don't have prizes. They're just for kicks if you want to go that far. There is no penalty to trying the Valor Quest multiple times, if you want to see all the endings.

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,914.1
    I took a wrong turn (or rather, a right turn) on my first try, followed by a bad ending and finally a good ending.

5. Knightmare

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽214.5
    Got the bad ending in my first try, chose the wrong method to help them -.-. But replayed and got the good ending (and the prize ).

Congrats for the good story, short but really entertaining and with good puns, since I am a fan of the choose-your-own-adventure genre totally loved it. I hope to see more of these kind of interactive stories in the future~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.