1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Must Read ValorDex guidelines and FAQ

Discussion in 'ValorDex' started by Professor Azelf, Jun 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Professor Azelf

Suicune
    (Suicune)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽616.6
    Since we’ve had some questions and confusion on how to make sightings and field reports so here a little something to hopefully make it easier to report your findings.

Guidelines

- All global rules apply in the ValorDex
    https://lakevalor.net/threads/global-forum-rules-read-before-posting.20216/
    - One pokémon per sighting topic
    - Field reports can contain one pokémon or the whole evolution line
    - Max 3 images per pokémon in field reports
    - Images can be up to 400x400

How do I report a sighting?

First you create a new topic, while creating it pick the Sighting prefix on the prefix options under Catcher. Image below will show you which one.

Valor Dex (1).png

Then you just add all the locations you know and hit create topic.

I have the location of multiple pokémon can I make one topic for them all?

Nope, a sighting topic should only be about a single pokémon, so if you have locations for unreported pokémon make a topic for each of them. It’ll make it easier for the people updating the ValorDex.

How do I make a field report?

First, you create a new topic, while creating it you need pick the Field Report prefix on the prefix options under Catcher section. Image below will show you which one.

Valor Dex.png

Then you can add whatever you want to the report, which pokémon, its typing, art you made, a little summary.

Remember a field report can be about an entire evolution line, meaning you can make a report that covers Bulbasaur, Ivysaur and Venusaur if you wish.

Someone has already made a field report on the pokémon I want to study, can I make a new topic?

Yes you can, even if the pokémon you want to make a field report about already has one, you’re free to make you own still.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    PoserPanda, Sethal, Gwoomy and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.