1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Vector Art

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by awney, Oct 15, 2018.

1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Vector art is also really neat to me and I know that there's an artist on LV who does a lot of vector stuff!

Have you guys ever tried vector art?

I have not but I would like to! I don't know if I'll be able to grasp the concept though since I'm so used to the type of art I do now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,507.1
    I like how vector art looks and I'm kind of interested in learning how to do it, but I have no idea how to get started or what programs to use.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    There's a free version of InkScape out, called PonyScape. They're both free, but one has a more centralized theme. They're a great place to start making Vector art.

4. Noxity

Noxity PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽99.8
    I used to only do vector for a while. I'm a graphic designer by trade so I used Illustrator for a lot of things. A couple years ago I decided I needed to go back to drawing in Photoshop.