1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Video Game Crushes

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Netnin, Apr 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Netnin

Netnin Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    ...We've all had them: those really awkward crushes you've had on video game characters.
    If you're feeling brave enough/ have no shame feel free to share them here! (They can be past crushes or current ones.)

I had a thing for Terra from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for a short while, and I still have a crush on Stahl from Fire Emblem: Awakening (my husbando. he's just... such a nice freakin' guy!), and I'm pretty sure everyone who's played Pokémon OR/AS has or had a crush on Steven Stone- cause hey, he's the silver-haired dreamboat.

...Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go crawl into a hole and hide out of sheer embarrassment.

2. YouHoney

YouHoney Snow wanderer

PokéPoints:
    ₽135.9
    I list my "crushes"

Joey From Last of Us
    Nathan Drake from Uncharted
    Thorn from Jak and Daxter
    Tifa form FF7
    Skyla form Pokémon BW/B2W2 (boobs'n'booty are REAL!)

aaaaand numerous others.

3. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Oh my, I have too many~
    Kratos Aurion, Yuan Ka Fai, Regal Bryant, Zelos Wilder (TOS)
    Raven (TOV)
    Alvin, Erston Outway (TOX)
    And many many more~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I kind of had a thing for Saria in Ocarina of Time, but nothing that I would drool over. I just, for some reason, found her attractive. The phase didn't last long. I was only a 6-10 year-old child.

5. Netnin

Netnin Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    'Joey'? You mean Joel, right? The main character? It's totally cool if you made a typo- I've certainly had my share of those ^_^

6. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    N from B/W
    Morty from HGSS
    Steven Stone from ORAS

I think that's about it. I only play Pokémon really, anyway.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I have a few of these. I'm kinda ashamed to admit some, but...

Kinzie Kensington from Saints Row 3 and 4. Umm, so, err. Yeah, I'm not going to elaborate. There's nothing to be said here. I mean I really shouldn't go on about her. Just an ordinary moderately attractive redhead. Might as well skip to the next entry. It's not like she's just dripping sex appeal or anything, and her name totally isn't a reference to general freakiness. And her part in that weird dance party scene at the end of SR4 totally wasn't smoking hot or anything. Also it's not like her various proclivities are known to the people who played those games, or that I might dig those proclivities. It's not like she is the perfect ideal freaky sexy nerd girl or anything. Just yeah I might have a teeny tiny crush on her. But hardly even that. More like a mild infatuation. But even that might be overstating it. It's nothing big. Seriously, no big deal. Stop staring at me. Leave me alone now.

Sarah Lyons and Amata from Fallout 3, each for their own reasons. They're good people in their own ways, and I think the devs wanted them to be seen that way.

Lucija, one of my longer-running Skyrim characters (80 hours? 100? More?). I accidentally made her darn good looking, and when I was keeping an RP journal I got to thinking I could really go for a girl like her. She gets stuff done.

Aqua from Kingdom Hearts BBS was all-around awesome too. Classically ladylike, and somehow passionate while keeping a level head. I also have a thing for blue-haired anime-ish girls for some reason.

Penelo from Final Fantasy 12. She seems so nice and compassionate, and likely to stick around.

The brunette girl from Brutal Legend too (I didn't play much, so I don't even remember her name). She was made to be the ideal non-extreme metal chick.

And I never played one of her games, but Bayonetta seems like a piece of work.

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Everyone who has played Fire Emblem: Awakening is confirmed to have a crush on whatever ally he or she paired with his or her avatar character.

There are no exceptions to this. None whatsoever.

9. Iceixient

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.5
    I have a few? Mostly from games that allow me to indulge in my petty love.

Zevran from DA: Origins
    Fenris from DA:2
    Garrus from Mass Effect
    Cullen from DA:I
    Solas from DA:I
    Chrom from FE:A (This one was an accidental ' i didn't know s support meant marriage but ey this isn't so bad')
    Gaius from FE:A (I didn't know you could recruit him. Chrom killed him when we were defending before I could find out about it. Chrom eliminated the competition I guess?)

10. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I used to have pretty big crushes on Miles Edgeworth from Ace Attorney and N from Pokémon. <3

11. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Miles Edgeworth from Ace Attorney
    Cynthia from FE:A
    Cordelia from FE:A
    Lissa from FE:A
    Severa from FE:A
    Yuna from FFX

Yep, that's just about it. (Miles is too kawaii)

12. Aurelia

Aurelia Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Steven Stone from ORAS for obvious reasons

And my other crush; Agitha the Bug Princess from Twilight Princess. Just my goodness <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.