1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Video Game Statistics [PLEASE HELP <3]

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Nate, Jun 2, 2016.

Tags:
?

Wii U Games:

1. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
  2. Mario Kart 8

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  3. Pokken Tournament

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  4. Super Mario Maker

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  5. None

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    The other day I was brainstorming event ideas when I realized that it was very difficult for me to determine what games I should base events around. For instance, what's the point of a Mario Kart 8 event if only three people have the game. Because of this, I would like to make a poll in order for me to gather statistics of what games people on LV have. I have listed games that I believe I can make events for, but if you have some other suggestions feel free to also comment on this thread with other ideas. You will also notice that I have only listed Wii U and 3DS games and this is because I already know from experience that LV is a very Nintendo focused forum. That's not to say there aren't plenty of fans of other systems here, but I feel it would be hard to set up events for non-Nintendo games at this point. If enough interest arises for events related to other platforms then I'll look into it for sure. I want to make events that include the most people so hopefully this will lead to me being able to create events for all to enjoy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    8542Madness likes this.
  2. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Lol. Of course smash is the most played.

I was curious about why mario party isn't up there though? I don't own it, but I'm sure others do

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Maybe because Mario Party can't be played online, so you can't really have an event for it?

4. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I would add an none option to each on the poll. I cannot accurately vote since it makes me vote in both categories and I don't own a wii U.

5. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Oh lol. Always thought you could

6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Done! @[member="tonochi"]