1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Vivillon patterns

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by RadEmpoleon, Nov 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Nov 15, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Where I live, I believe I get Monsoon. It's... okay? Not my favourite pattern, but I like it.
    Reminds me of the Estonia flag...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Borie Broer

Melody
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽368.8
    Vivillon happens to be one of my favourite Pokémon. Collecting all of the patterns was far from a fun experience however. :fuming: Very fateful to its number in the dex.

Here in the Netherlands we got the Continental Pattern, not my favourite but I do like it, I really wish it was Marine however, we're a below sea level country, you'd think we'd get a pattern that has to do with water.

4. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I get the Polar pattern where I'm from. I got lucky, because it happens to be my favorite.

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  5. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    That’s cool, Polar is my second favorite. (Monsoon is my fav tho)

Riddles likes this.
  6. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I had High Plains.
    I liked Meadow (its the pattern I remember most), Marine, Elegant, Polar, and Pokéball patterns the most.

7. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    In Australia, we get the River pattern and it's my least favourite - I really don't like those colours... My favourite patters are the Elegant and Garden patterns. Now THOSE are nice colour pallets!

8. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I'm not sure which I'm supposed to get (Eastern US is Modern, I think?) but IIRC I changed my location on my 3DS to get whatever my favorite Vivillon was at that time to be locked to my game. The thing is... I still haven't tested it since starting Ultra Sun, so I still don't know which I get!

My favorite overall right now is Elegant, but something has bugged me for a while: there are 18 standard Vivillon patterns, but there seems to be no 1:1 comparison to the 18 types! It feels like a missed opportunity.

Borie Broer likes this.