1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Walks in Late With Sawsbucks

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Woo, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Woo

Woo Bug Catcher

Lettuce
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽33.0
    Heyo, it's nice to meet y'all! My name is Woo (while my full length artistic handle is Wooled), and I like to draw comics, play nuzlockes, and lurk around in different forums! I'm currently working on a PMD : Explorers of Sky fancomic called On Borrowed Time, which after revisiting the first chapter for some script re-writing, I intend on posting to the forums here!

I was brought over as part of the Nuzforums crossover episode, though I'm a little late to the party because I was trapped on a train. I finally have the time to introduce myself proper though!

Some other fun facts about me:
    - One of my 10,000 hobbies includes sewing! I like making plushies in my spare time.
    - I'm currently a film student at my uni, studying documentary practice while interning at a local gaffing company.
    - I love fishkeeping, some of my favorite babies include Black Moore Goldfish, Kuhli Loaches, Bettas, and Ryukin Goldfish!
    - My favorite Pokémon is Cresselia!

I'm excited to get to know you all better!

Gwoomy likes this.
  2. Pika

Pika Hiker

Topaz
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽335.9
    hello my lovely wife! welcome to the lake, it's a really neat forum, and i think you'll like it here.

what kinds of fish do you have in your tanks right now?

3. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome! AAA someone else who loves cresselia! Shes so pretty >.> What kind of stuff do you sew? I would be super interested to see :O

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Well, welcome to the lake! Also, question! (Not that there's a problem)
    Why exactly have we received like 9 members in 3 days, as far as I know, each from Nuzforums? It hasn't been shut down, has it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Bug likes this.
  5. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hello there! Welcome to the lake!

6. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Welcome to the Lake, Woo. I hope that you enjoy your stay! :3

7. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Ayy welcome to Lake Valor! So many Nuzlocke Forum faces aaaaaa!! Cresselia is certainly a great Pokémon, nice choice. If you have any questions, please let me or another staff member know, we are happy to have you hear!

8. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Hiya! Welcome! Boy we're sure getting a lot of new Valorians, this crossover is awesome.
    It's a pleasure to meet you Woo, I'm sure you'll love your time here. Lake Valor is a place with lots of kind and helpful people. There's always someone to ask if you need a hand with anything, mentor or otherwise!
    Enjoy your stay!

Bug likes this.
  9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Henloooo! Welcome to the Lake!
    I hope you have a great time here, and good luck with your plushie making/documentaries!

10. Bug

Bug Hiker

Kaen
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.4
    Howdy, friend! I know everyone is going to love your comic, and I can't wait to see the reactions. :3c

11. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Hello, welcome to the Lake! :3

12. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Woohoo, yet another new person!
    So it's an official thing now huh? The LV x Nuzforums Crossover? xD
    If you need any help getting around here, you can try PMing me! Also check these out:
    https://lakevalor.net/help/bb-codes https://lakevalor.net/help/smilies
    I'm looking forward to seeing your comic here! If you didn't know already, you'll be able to post it in the Art Corner!
    Also can we get pics of the fish and plushies?? *_*

Bug likes this.
  13. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor

14. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    Did someone say Sawsbucks? Anyways welcome to LV even if I am super late lol :D

15. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Hi. Welcome to LV! Hopes you know how to swim!