1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Warm to Cold

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by CharlieWeasleyfan, Dec 21, 2017.

1. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    As another morning began in Alola, Allison was preparing for her move to the Unova Region. She was an aspiring actress and while n vacation Sabrina noticed her for her psychic powers and how she put on shows for the local children. So she spoke with her bosses and arranged for Allison to work at Pokestar Studio.

Shortly thereafter, Allison saw the Pokémon School gates close so she knew that was her only chance to leave. Professor Kukui and Ilima agreed to keep the kids safe and try to keep them calm until she got settled in. Allison sighed and grabbed her Pokéball for her Alakazam, Bruxish, Turtonator, Mimikyu and Alolan Vulpix. She saw that there was an Emolga waiting with a note on it's foot. She opened it quickly and chuckled.

Hey Ally,
    Sabrina here. My fiancée caught this Emolga and thought it might make a great present. It knows Fly. Fly here to Virbank City. My fiancée and I found your place and sort of are keeping it safe. More details alter. See you soon.

She laughed and nodded at Emolga. "So you're an Emolga. Rotom?" Her Rotom popped out or rather Rotom Dex.

"Emolga is an Electric and Flying Type. So let's go," it answered. She forgot that her Rotom Dex unless given an order didn't co operate with her. So she nodded and merely flew off with Emolga to Virbank City.

The luggage meanwhile was being teleported by her Alakazam and was with it waiting in her new apartment. But her Alakazam was learning something that soon Allison would too. Alola was the only warm place all year round.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    As Allison landed in Virbank City she felt the cold air brush her cheek and she groaned as she threw her coat on. "Good thing I invested in this thing years ago," she muttered. As she walked through town she finally saw Sabrina.

"About time," Sabrina teased.

"Oh be quiet. Flying on a Pokémon that isn't a Charizard is something new. Now why is it so darn cold?"

"To you it's cold. This is normal. Unlike Alola, we have 4 seasons. Here it's fall so that coat will do you. When winter comes around Stu Deeoh will provide you a winter coat. Now come into your apartment. My fiancée is getting the place warm. Alakazam seems to not like cold either. But then again Alola it's summer all the time," she chuckled.

"Yeah. The climate is always warm. So I expected the same. Learned not to do that," she confessed.

"Good. Oh and you aren't the only outsider I know. My fiancée and soon to be husband is from the Sinnoh region. Did I tell you about my past before being a star?"

"No. I was going to ask that," she confessed.

"Before coming to Unova I was a Kanto region gym leader. I ran the psychic type gym. But then I got scouted for Pokestar studios. One day the Sinnoh gym leader that I fell in love with came to interview me. Weird right? But he was so sweet about it and then began sending me things. So we began to see each other. Then last year he did something I'll never forget. He gave me a Pichu and on it's finger was the engagement ring that I wear now. He said his earth was nothing without me so he wanted me to be his. Therefore fiancé to fiancée."

"Yeah and now we live here in Virbank. The house should be warm. I'm Roark," he introduced. Allison smiled and shook his hand. "We'll be coming back to get you before your boss does. He's a little eccentric but don't mind him. He minds well. We'll give you some time to unpack," he answered before walking off with Sabrina.

"New home and a new life. Let's get started."

3. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    As Allison got inside she was surprised at how cozy the house looked. She saw Alakazam had practically unpacked. "Thanks Alakazam. Just get some rest," she assured.

She watched as her Alakazam went into her room and she smiled. It was a typical thing. She opened her laptop and saw a picture of her favorite friends and laughed when she saw Ilima and her faking a scared face. They were working together to conquer myths of the Pokémon school. To this day Allison still believes the girl of few words was the girl that disappeared from the school and never came back so basically a Drifloon had it and so the Drifloon made an apparition. That or a Hypno. She had no clue yet.

Oooohh

Allison jumped up and grabbed her Pokeballs. That was the first time she had heard a noise in her whole 2 hours of being in Unova. She knew the only way she'd know if something was there was if she had a Pokémon available. "Litten and Rattata come on out!" Within seconds her Dark Type Rattata was in front of her. "Rattata use Foresight!" Ratatta did that but was confused. Finally though Allison saw the Pokémon. It was a Hypno. "Rattata! Use Bite!" As her Rattata did that she saw the Hypno faint she threw a Pokéball at it knowing it would be her only chance. As soon as it settled in the Pokéball she saw her Rotom Dex come flying out.

"Hypno. A psychic Pokémon and the evolved form of Drowzee. As a matter of course, it makes anyone it meets fall asleep and has a taste of their dreams. Anyone having a good dream, it carries off. It carries a pendulum-like device. There once was an incident in which it took away a child it hypnotized." Allison shuddered at the added ending.

"Okay where did you get that info?"

"Kanto," Rotom responded. Allison shuddered again and put the Pokéball in the trunk of Pokémon she didn't use. As she made herself some dinner she chuckled as she knew that she could find a Psychic-type and defeat it quickly. But that was irrelevant. Soon Roark and Sabrina would be back to help her understand the Unova region.

4. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    As Alakazam came back out of Allison's room she heard a knock on the door. "Come in," she called out. As the door opened she saw Sabrina and Roark walk in with their Pokémon.

"Hey. You look all settled in," Roark greeted. She nodded and noticed that the trunk was shaking a bit. "What's in the trunk?"

"That better not be Hypno again," she muttered. Sabrina looked at her confused. "A Hypno somehow got in here and was trying to knock me out and my Pokédex gave a really creepy description," she explained.

"Let me and my Pokémon deal with that," Roark answered. As Allison watched Roark she saw a huge Pokémon come out.

"This ancient Pokémon used headbutts skillfully. Its brain was really small, so some theories suggest that its stupidity led to its extinction." Rorom made Allison wonder sometimes where all it's information come from but she ignored it.

"Rattata mind using foresight again?" Allison was too tired to fight it. As Rattata knew it's move made a direct hit on Hypno Rampardos kept hitting it with it's headbutts and finally it clicked to Allison. "I keep using foresight unnecessarily. For the love of Lunala," she muttered.

"It's fine. You had a moment of confusion," Sabrina chuckled.

5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Wow, I read the first text yesterday but forgot to say that I’m following this now, and here I come again today, to see three new chapters! x)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    As Sabrina and Allison were eating, Roark was looking at all her Pokémon, minus the Hypno and was impressed. "You keep busy." She nodded and then noticed that the one Pokéball was shaking. She wrote numbers on each Pokéball and then grabbed her Pokéball journal. In ball 170 was Mareanie. "What's wrong?"

"Roark get away from the trunk. Turtonator get ready to stop Maraenie!" As Turtonator got out of it's Pokéball it merely turned around as Maraenie leaped at Roark and it landed on one of the spines of Turtonator's shell and it was sent flying. "Sorry Roark didn't feel like giving someone an antidote today. Maraenie can poison anyone. So that's why I moved quickly. These Pokeballs all get a little jealous. I try to balance them evenly. That's why they get violent," she explained.

"It's just jealousy?" Sabrina was confused. She nodded and showed Sabrina the picture of her original 6 Pokémon. "Is that?"

"That's right after my vacation to Unova. This was my original team. But Team Skull who was like your Team Plasma, stole half of them. So they complete the other half. I balance them because of the fact that I care about all Pokémon. They get jealous if they're not on my team and they don't get out after a day. So that's the real reason," she answered.

"Okay so they just want more time with you," Roark answered. She nodded and he chuckled. He noticed that there was a storm brewing and sighed. "Sabrina how well would her apartment hold against this storm?"

"Not well. Allison we'll take the trunk with us and that way they can have some time to roam through the storm. Come on," she answered as they grabbed their coats and then picked up the trunk. Sabrina knew now that Allison was a good trainer but just had a struggle balancing all the Pokémon. She loved them all and was damaged from one of her Pokémon team halves being taken.