1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Warrior, Mage, or Rogue?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Absolute Zero, Oct 16, 2018.

?

What is your single preferred style of action-packed adventurer?

1. The mighty warrior

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. The dynamic mage

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
  3. The cunning rogue

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽799.0
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I tend to like playing the people with all sorts of magic in their arsenals. Fireballs, undead minions, potions, healing, all that jazz. It's fun to be so versatile :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Mage or rogue

In DA: Inquisition I am a Mage because I have a super good set up, but in Skyrim, for example, I prefer to be an assassin archer

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I usually end up using rogue as a main. I'll definitely explore the others like warrior and mage, but I've been drawn to the elusive, hard-to-hit style, outlandish and flamboyant type of character. I love Destiny's little speech about what made a Hunter so great in exploring the third subclass in the Taken King. RIP Cayde 6

What does it mean to be a Hunter? I'd say it's all about where you belong. The Warlocks have their libraries, the Titans have their walls.

But Hunters belong in the wild.
    Out there if you wanna live, you better have a quick aim or sharp blade.
    Lot of us are loners, but that's not the only path. Some of us know the difference a fireteam makes. Some of us, we touch the void. Make it a part of us.

And then we take a name.
    Nightstalker.
    Hunt from the shadows, pin them down, never let them see you coming.

4. Swan

Swan Tuber

Caterpie
    (Caterpie)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12.0
    if there's a giant sword in it, you bet I'm gona wield it.