1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Wassup?

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Legend, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Legend

Legend Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey there! I'm Legend, and I'm here to tell you about myself!

Gender: Female (-_- Lot's of people tend to think I'm a guy.)
    Personality: Pretty laid-back most of the time. I like laughing and making people laugh, so I attempt to be a comic. I can be pretty hot-tempered, though, and if anyone crosses me they almost never get out of it without some sort of punishment. I can get stressed kind of easily, too, but I usually try and avoid that by thinking my problems out.
    First Pokémon Game: FireRed. I was about two or three and I loved the TV show and cards, so my dad surprised me by buying a GameBoy Advanced SP, the newest model, and FireRed. I played it for so long, and only stopped when I heard about Emerald. (I'd never heard of Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, or Sapphire. xD). I instantly reserved it and then, when I got into the new story with hundreds of new Pokémon, I was completely hooked. I ended up giving FireRed to my little sister later on as her first Pokémon game, but it seems she doesn't play it any more. Oh well. x3
    Favorite Generation: Third. It's not just that it taught me so many things, but it's the storyline and the Pokémon that count to me. Plus the third generation was where so many of the wonderful features we have today were introduced, including: individualized Pokémon sprites, the PC Box interface, the Battle Frontier, Gym Leader rematches (I can't be sure as I've never read up on this one, so don't scold me if that happened in Silver/Gold.), berry growing, Abilities, Pokémon Shows, and much more. I just don't ever understand why people hate on this generation the most. :<
    Favorite Pokémon: Marowak! It's a stoic and strong Pokémon who has an amazing backstory, so much "theory potential," and is pretty darn good in battles. Not to mention it's the only out-of-Unova Pokémon you can legally catch in Black and White! xD
    Favorite Pokémon Type: I'm going to be pretty clichè and say either Fire, Electric, or Normal. I've just got so many reasons for those choices that I'd end up boring you, if I haven't already.
    Favorite TV Shows: Once Upon a Time, Full House
    Favorite Movies: Life of Pi, Gremlins, Gremlins 2, Oliver and Company
    Favorite Books: Kingdom Keepers, Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Warriors, Narnia, Lord of the Rings
    Favorite Hobbies: Reading, gaming, drawing, eating, winning at things, role-playing.
    Favorite Season of the Pokémon Anime: Literally anything up to Orange Islands. That's when it was good. Though they can redeem themselves with that new N arc coming out... <3
    Pokémon Games I Own: Blue, Silver, Emerald, Pearl, SoulSilver, Black, White 2, PMD Red Rescue Team, PMD Blue Rescue Team, PMD Explorers of Time, Pokémon Snap, My Pokémon Ranch, Battle Revolution, Ranger, Ranger: Shadows of Almia, Ranger: Guardian Signs, Conquest, Rumble, Rumble Blast!, and Pinball R/S.

Well, I suppose that's more than enough information, eh? I'll stop here, then.
    Oh, and if you're interested, you can find me on dA as Alygator711 (Just in case whoever sent me that invite wanted to know who I was. xD)

2. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Oh, you can catch many older gen Pokémon in the post-game of Black and White, not just Marowak. ;)

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your time here.

3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome to the Lake Valor forums! Have a great time. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. windy15

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    You like a lot of classical stuff. Cool!

OMG, that's a whole lot of Pokémon games! I envy you.:hugeshock:

Anyway, welcome to Lake Valor!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    Welcome to LV! Hope you enjoy it here ^^

6. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Hey, nice introduction. Welcome to the forum.

7. mrploxy

mrploxy Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    ENJOY THE FORUMS!

8. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    FIRE ELEMENT WINS! *brofist*
    Anyways!
    Welcome to the Forums~ 8D

9. CaptainDiddy

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Gremlins fan? Oh you win awesome points for that. I also quite enjoy Marowak, he's a top 10 for sure. Welcome!

10. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor. I hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other staff members. If you like roleplaying, I'd highly recommend checking out Crisis Academy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.