1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Watches

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JadeFox, May 22, 2017.

1. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Watches are pretty cool, because they help tell the time, and they're portable, and can be worn around your wrist (basic knowledge). How do you feel about watches though? Do you have one, or multiple? What kind of watch do you have, and how efficient do you think it is?

I have a simple digital sports watch I wear almost all the time, as well as a little analog Sonic the Hedgehog one I got not too long ago that SPINS (Sonic's head. I am obsessed with it now.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I had a really nice Casio one, a cheap Ferrari (Fake) one and a Rolex hand me down.
    I like em. They are nice for the eyes but a phone can tell the time too :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I have a Timex watch that is basically a permanent fixture of my right wrist. I can barely ever remember what time (or date!) it is, so I have to constantly remind myself with my watch and my scheduler. I'm not sure why I have such a poor sense of time; I remember things like what day it is (or was) based on what events I did during that day. Otherwise I just forget. My memory is rather odd like that.

4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I have three watches. One for a formal occasion; an Invicta Men's GQ series. My main watch is a black G-Shock made by Casio and I rarely wear my last one since it's more of a collector's item. It's an orange Doxa Dive Watch that is most famous for its appearance in the move Sahara.

5. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    ...I'm always misplacing mine, true story~
    maybe that's why i'm always late
    nah, I like watches. very handy when i'm at college, and - more importantly - during exams so I can pace myself when answering questions.

6. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I am pretty bad at taking care of them so I stopped using them. honeslty, I only like wood stuff to have at hands (no decent wood watch yet xD)

7. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I used to wear watches when I was younger, but my phone or something similar is constantly by my side so I would say that I don't need to wear watches anymore. Also they feel annoying on my wrist.

8. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    My only watch is my phone, never liked having something around my wrist so when I got a phone it was goodbye wrist watch.

9. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I usually use my phone watch but sometimes in a test, I bring my pocket watch so I don't have to turn around to look at the clock all the time.

10. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I used to own watches when I was younger. They weren't really the cool expensive ones, but rather the cheap ones that look like they came from Mcdonalds or something. They did their job so I was happy.

I use my phone nowadays.

11. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I usually don't wear a watch, which is a bad idea as I'm terribly as estimating what time it is. I have this one cheap watch my boyfriend got me from WalMart when he went to America and it sounds like a ticking time bomb, so when I'm trying to go to sleep I have to listen to it ticking somewhere in my room and try not to imagine it going off.

So I usually just use my phone. I can carry it in my pocket and it also has games on it as an added bonus.

12. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I have two watches. One is formal but it's too big for my arm so I never wore it. My other is somewhere in my room and I never have the TIME to look for it. (I'm sorry for puns)

13. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I have two watches, but I don't wear them. Mostly because I have my phone that does the same job and the time is almost displayed everywhere here.

14. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    I can't tell analogue time very well and generally am no good at remembering removable accessories day to day, but I do love my watch because my partner got it for me and since its an iwatch it tells me things digitally and easily which is usually something that eases my mind when out and about.