1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Water is all I ever need... (drinks)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, May 28, 2017.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    What is your favorite drink? What do you drink most often throughout the day? Alternatively, what is your least favorite thing to drink? [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I usually drink a lot of water, but I won't hesitate to have something like sweet tea and Pepsi/Coke/whatever people call it (it's all the same thing). I've never really liked anything grape flavored though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Water is my favourite drink by far, to the point where I drink it to the exclusion of all else, besides maybe milk with some cereal or toast - or tea, if I'm offered some. (After all, who could say no to a nice cup of tea?)
    Sugar and caffeine have some unusual effects on me, so I try not to drink anything with those things in it whenever possible. I know black tea has caffeine in it, so it's an oddball exception, but thankfully there isn't much of it. (Green tea is better in that regard, but that's not something I regularly drink.)

In truth, water just satiates me better than any other drink or beverage. I carry around a water bottle with me at all times, and if I'm thirsty, I just take a sip. It keeps me going, and it also has some other unusual (though beneficial) effects - for example, if I eat something with a lot of sugar in it, drinking water helps keep me awake and focused. I'm not sure why that is, but I'm certainly not objecting to it.

4. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Lemonade x Iced Tea is my number one go-to for not only me, but for everyone in my house. Speaking of lemonade, I can live off the stuff. Pink, raspberry, strawberry, blueberry (I can go all day with the fruit flavors), frozen, you name it, I'll drink it.

BraviaryScout likes this.
  5. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I pretty much drink water, if not for the occasional glass of chocolate milk. And the worst thing? It has a story, but 'm not going to tell it right now. Long story short, a box of juice meant for kids. That stuff tasted vile...

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Water is my jam, I only drink 3 things tho so I am just uh, I can't be much of a standard

7. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    My favourite drink is water, and honestly I'm pretty surprised to see just how many others think the same XD Next favourite is tea, all sorts of tea. I can't think of any worst drinks, probably anything that's really sour or bitter.

8. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Water, Cola and coffee is all I drink.

9. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I'm always drinking water, but only the non-chlorine tasting kind. I'm a spoilt person :D

My least favourite drink has gotta be fanta, especially the grape and orange flavours. One time I forgot that I didn't like grape flavour (I'm a dumbo) and ordered a grape fanta slushie in the cinemas. I had to sit through the whole movie miserably sipping at my fanta, because I couldn't let it go to waste :sweat:

10. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Water, Milk and chamomile tea are literally the only things I drink. And all three of them are great! <3
    I really don't like fizzy drinks, for some reason I always end up with really sore hiccups when I try fizzy drinks. It's not a huge loss though because I don't like overly sweet things to begin with.

11. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I mostly drink water. If I'm outside, then I'll have a bottle of Gatorade. Also drink iced tea, coffee, lemonade and milk.

I do have a bottle of beer or two from time to time while not working to unwind.

Least favorite? Ironically enough, I do not like sweet carbonated drinks. I will avoid most sodas.

12. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I drink water the most often, but I love sweetened ice tea, the arizona kind. Only the Green Tea with Honey one though.

13. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I only ever drink one thing, water. I don't have a least favorite because I never drink anything else. Water is best drink.

14. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I drink a lot of water. When I don't drink water though I usually drink juice. My parents don't let me buy soda because it's basically just empty carbs qwq I would say my favorite drink is probably lemonade!

15. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Unless you count things like milkshakes and smoothies, I pretty much only drink water. Of course I occasionally have juice, and I have milk with my cereal, but I just like the pure, refreshing taste of water.
    I just never liked carbonation in sodas. I can count on zero of my hands the amount of times I finished a glass or can of anything carbonated.

16. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    I love to drink water but I will drink also coke/creme soda/fanta/sprite/tab/mountain dew/Pepsi and MIranda, also others but they are not to worry about at all

17. Kiyase

Kiyase Sailor

Etain
    (Growlithe)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.7
    Poké Ball ★Amulet Coin ★★★
    My favorite drink has to be water, and I don't like drinking soda or soft drinks or anything like that at all. I just stopped liking the taste of soda.

18. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    I like this new v milk coffee energy drink I had today. It's an energy drink and a milk drink heh.

[​IMG]

19. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I drink mostly water at work though I usually drink water, poweraid, and some soda.

20. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I love to drink coffee and hot chocolate (Milo babes! The local hot drink at the mamak stall!) and Rose Bandung (aka Soda Gembira). Now that it's listed here, I see that I really like sweet drinks... Another thing I enjoy drinking is milk and milk based drinks like smoothies, milkshakes and milk tea.

Water is the last on my list but it's above tea (I like my tea as weak as water).

Whelp... I might have a problem here XD