1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Digital Wave's AI Generated Costume Closet

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by WavePearl, Oct 9, 2022.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,991.4
    If you've been following my theaterverse stories (and the occasional performance in the remixed animeverse) I'm sure you've wondered what the gang's costumes look like. Since I can't actually draw to save my life, I was overjoyed to discover Craiyon (here), a free AI art generator.

So after testing it out and fine tuning how to word prompts to get particular kinds of outfits, I think I have enough costumes generated to start showing them off.

While this collection mainly focuses on the the Sensational Six (Ash-Misty-Brock-Serena-May-Dawn), I may occasionally feature costumes that other members and guests of the Niji Troupe might wear.

Most of the costumes featured in the Tawame theater look more Chinese-esque than Japanese-esque, but every so often you might see purely Japanese inspired costumes and the occasional Western costume, or an Eastern take on a Western costume.

So to start things off, here are the gang's training outfits--what they wear when they are practicing dancing, acrobatics, athletics, stage combat, and sometimes acting.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,991.4
    For today's costume collection, here are the group's "standard" versions of their Six Spirit costumes--their best known and iconic recurring characters:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,991.4
    For today's mini costume collection, here are one version of the boys' and Serena's costumes to portray the three mahjong dragons:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,991.4
    With Halloween just around the corner, here are a selection of some guest training garbs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,991.4
    As an extra to this week's episode of "The Shimmering Stage", here are the costumes everyone wore:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,683.5
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Uh...

Why are the images broken?

Edit: Okay, they work now. It was broken at the time I wrote this post.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #6 Nov 14, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2022
    WavePearl likes this.
  7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,991.4
    @SAF

I'll have more outfits to show after SV have been out for a while--including what the training garb of both academies' theater departments look like