1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Waylaid Lovebird has arrived!

Discussion in 'News Desk' started by Lovebird, Feb 17, 2022.

1. Lovebird

Lovebird Your Lovely Valentine Courier!

Lovely
    (Vivillon (Meadow))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,805.0
    Poké Doll ★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Greetings, people of the Lake,

My name is Lovebird. I am a Decidueye of the Hisui region who has abandoned the way of the warrior to forge a new path of love. Thought it appears that my ways have already been spread here by one who shares my name.

I am not sure how I came to be in this place, or where the other Lovebird who usually visits you has gone. But until I find my way home, I will try to fill the role that they would usually serve here at this time of year. In addition, I will also be sending some of followers of mine, who have arrived here with me, to spread the messages of love to everyone. So you may see them around in this 'catcher' of yours over the next couple weeks.

I look forward to meeting all of you, and hope that you will lend your hospitality to this waylaid traveler and his companions. I will try to settle in, at least until I can find a way to return to my homeland, but please forgive me if I have trouble adjusting to your strange customs. This place is very different than where I come from, even if it does seem oddly familiar to me.

Love, the wandering Lovebird

EDIT: Oh my! It seems the same rift that brought me here has affected the local Pokémon, alternate colors are popping up everywhere!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Feb 17, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2022