1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Websites you used to visit a lot

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AeroHail, Aug 14, 2017.

1. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    What websites did you used to spend a lot of time on and now don't? Any reasons why?

I used to spend a lot of time on Neopets and Gaia Online but my attention shifted because school and I never got back into them. (plus it seems their qualities have shifted)
    Also Dragons Cave and Flights Rising. I just slowly lost interest over time. I visit my dragons every so often though!

There was also a small role play forum I used to go on with like 25 other people all over the world for years and years but it died away as we all moved onto different paths in life. I've not really rp'd since.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    Sinclare likes this.
  2. Sinclare

Sinclare Flaming Hot Gym leader

Chiyo
    (Growlithe)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽193.0
    Oh jeez.. I used to visit Gaia online as well an d Neopets. I also was a big fan of Adventure quest and Runescape (still am) I'm sure Miniclip rings a bell as well!

3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    One site I used to go on almost every day was this Pokémon forum called "Lake Valor". It was a great place, filled with so many things to do. Roleplay, art, fanfiction, events, a working shop, commissions, and even just general chat.

I guess I stopped logging in there because I got kinda busy with life, but maybe I should give it another go? I heard they implemented an interact Pokémon Safari recently! I hope they have Alolan Vulpix~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    AeroHail likes this.
  4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Ah, Runescape. I remember when I used to have friends there. Then they all left and the game was no longer fun. Shortly thereafter, so did I.

There were also a lot of small forums that I frequented and was fairly active on (and, in some cases, rose up in the ranks), but those are all dead and gone now, filed away as a part of my memories never to return. Perhaps my past forum experiences have jaded me to forums in general; even now I still can't completely enjoy them, though I try my hardest. (It's the one thing I'm used to, though...so that's an awkward combination.)

5. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I used to play a lot of MMORPGs, such as World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy XIV. But after a while I kind of just... stopped. I got bored of them after a while, so I cancelled my subscriptions and stopped playing all together. Which is a shame, because my brother insists the new StormBlood campaign in FFXIV is really good. :/

6. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Moshi Monsters, Animal Jam, Neopets, ect. Animal stuff. And little forums that I loved, that faded away, and that I miss dearly.
    I dunno if this counts, but Dragonvale. And it's wiki. I guess I lost interest.
    #MissingNo

7. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Let's see....I used Quotev for a year until I was banned a few weeks ago. I was getting tired of it anyways. I also still use Google+, just rarely.

8. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I used to be a big Neopets kid. I still check my old account on there, but rarely. Recently I fell out of Flight Rising too. I used to rely on Wattpad for my fanfics, but I never saw any content for me, and the content was below average usually... days I wish to forget.

Forum wise, I used to be an active Serebii member!! I didn't find anyone to stick with however, so I left for LV shortly after. Glad I made the switch.

9. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I used to be extremely active on Myspace when it was a thing. I don't even remember the password to my account :P

10. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    You just reminded me of my years on WoW and fusion fall. Apparently I had completely repressed those memories. XD

11. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I used to go on Roblox a bunch when my friends were into it. I stopped going there because I had other games I wanted to play. I go on every once in a while because it's a guilty pleasure. Not only that but it brings back memories of when me and my friends actually played games with each other often.

12. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Runescape, I used to visit that all the time whenever I had that chance so I could play and level up.

13. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    When I was younger I was obsessed with those online flash games. I made a Facebook account just to play the games on there and I would use it almost everyday. I also would go on websites like Nick and Addicting Games and play the flash games on there.

14. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I used to spend a lot of time on fanfiction.net. I would just sit down and read for hours at a time. My interests have changed since then though, so I rarely go there anymore.

15. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Cartoon network games lol, I used to spend a lot of time on those along with the occasional forum.

16. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I used to be really active of Serebii, but the anime forums were getting really salty and around that time was when I got the invite to LV. I still go on every so often, but only to keep in contact with a friend who loves the green I still need to figure out how to drag her over here without breaking one of Serebii's 56762914 rules lmao

I also used to be big on Neopets, but that faded away pretty fast. And although I still get on ff.net to write and check my account, I don't spend nearly as much time on that as I used to compared to earlier this year.

17. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Well, to be honest with you. I almost never stay on websites for long. Lake Valor and Fanfiction, are the only websites that i can clame ive been on for more than a week. Now I know i wont be getting sick of reading. The real question is, 'Will I ever get tired of using this site?'

18. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Probably Total Jerkface, aka Happy Wheels. I got into other games.

19. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    When I Was A Child,I Was Usually Goes To one of the popular online game.But I forget the password and when I want to return, they announced the closing and I can't go in due to time management.I wish i remember how my account's Penguin is like that I can draw out...(If anyone in LV and also a former member of the popular online game I state that saw this post,i am sorry if I let you cry or anything negative.)

20. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    I used to go on Berk's grapevine quite a bit but then I got bored because of how little people were on there, although it did keep me up to date with HTtYD, I didn't stop liking HTTYD but to face the facts, in the end not a lot of members were on a lot, not a lot of posting and not a lot of general chats:/: