1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Websites you used to visit a lot

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AeroHail, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Fanfiction.net. But I forgot my password...:sweat:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I never had a account, but I used to go to Fanfiction.net to read questionable fanfictions.
    Used to go to Serebii, however the over-crowded forums, trolls, over all salty-ness and me didn't sit well. I left after a few weeks and don't remember my password.
    ChaoIsland..I still check it daily, but hardly post as the site is in a low..a really bad low, I fear that it may end soon :c

There was another forum, I don't remember the name of it, but it was also a Sonic based forum. After a few months of being there, starting to really get into it and applying to be a mod, the owner announced that he was shutting it down as he couldn't afford to keep it up as a new college student. Two other sites I had joined and applied to be mods on (I DID get Mod on one of them) ended up shutting down as everyone lost interest as we were all highschool and younger students.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    I used to be really big on Google+ until - well, I'm not really sure. I just stopped using it. I also played Animal Jam for a little while, but it wasn't really my style, so my account just gathers dust.

4. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    When I was a kid, I was really into Moshi Monsters. I remember I shared an account with my sister and went on almost daily to earn money and do whatever you did on that site. Our monster is probably dead by now, though... RIP whatever we called you...

In year 7 and 8, my friend got me into Gaia Online and we banded together to make as much money as we could, her through investing in expensive items and me through selling materials like bugs and flowers. We eventually stopped when we began to wonder what the heck we were doing with our lives.

RegionRunner150 likes this.
  5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hmm. Neopets, Subeta, Gaia Online, Zetapets (omg good times), Ever Grande City forums... definitely many more that I can't remember. I really miss the glory days of Neopets when everyone I knew played, before the revamp in 2007. I get nostalgic for the past in general lately though, ha ; ;

6. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    deviantArt - I was a member for a about a year (2013-14ish) until the combination of getting sick of the community and an an incident with a Fakemon creator made me quit for good. Haven't been back since and I don't want to.
    Asexuality.org/AVEN - Found this site early last year and I was quite active on it to start of with, but over time I realised how toxic the community is. It's full of social justice warriors and the mods a prone to censoring opinions they disagree with. It's so bad that some members even quit the site and made their own Asexuality forums were free speech is welcomed, and it's SO much better. Haha
    Serebii.NET forums - Wasn't a member for too long (I think I only ever made around 30 posts), but the bitterness of the community made me leave. The last straw for me was seeing the god-awful political debate threads. Never seen so much salt in my life, and anyone who had slightly differing views was absolutely trashed on. That sorta stuff belongs on Tumblr, not a Pokémon forum...

And on a lighter note, coolmathsgames.com was a site I was obsessed with in primary school, like everyone else in my class :P . Haven't been on in years though but I have very fond memories of it. One of my favourite games on there was called Bloxorz or something like that. Played that one for hours. Haha

7. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    SCP Foundation. I was a pretty active community member and wrote one of the most acclaimed pieces on the site, plus a few more in the 100+s. After a while though I grew disillusioned with how politically heated the site was, and how passive aggressive the staff could be; I've slowly drifted away over the last two years, and haven't felt the drive to write there forever. Why do politics have to ruin everything good? :(

8. WhiteDragonAura

Cyndaquil
    (Quilava)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.7
    The Anipike...I used to visit A LOT of character shrines. lol

Oh man, I was thinking about joining that forum too. Had no idea the atmosphere there was so sour..ugh. >_<

9. PokemonMozzy

Flamey
    (Charmander)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽154.5
    Water Stone ★★★
    I forgot what some websites are but mmorgs and online flash games where my go to such as Playr

10. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I didn't do the web for most of my life so I don't have that many stories. That being said, when I was a kid, I used to go to crazymonkeygames to play all sorts of flash games. I stopped primarily because I grew out of it and I think some of them gave my parents computer viruses. It was great fun when I was young. Now I spend the little time that I'm online (except when I'm working) here.

11. Thundawave

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽132.8
    Neopets, Psypoke, and PokeFarm come to mind instantly. I guess I just sorta outgrew Neopets, and I simply lost interest in the other two.

12. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I did a lot of Neopets. I was on it for years, but I kinda fell out of it when my family moved and didn't have access to very good internet for a few years. Even after we got good internet I just didn't get back into it.

13. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Animal jam and Webkinz's world were the first things that popped into my mind, but both wanted you to pay in order to get to some of the stuff that I wanted and the computers that I was using couldn't handle them anyway so I just stopped playing and besides that the people that paid would report me cause I preferred for people that don't pay to come to my room and there were people that scammed you for rare stuff with the promise of rare stuff that never came.

14. RegionRunner150

RegionRunner150 PKMN Breeder

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Oh this is gonna be fun

• Coolmath
    • Wizard/Pirate 101
    • Addicting Games
    • Clicker Heroes/Cookie Clicker
    • Kongregate
    • Vizzed
    • Gamejolt

15. RegionRunner150

RegionRunner150 PKMN Breeder

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Great Ball ★★
    OH MY GOD I FORGOT WEBKINS

16. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Facebook. I still visit it now but on phone and using its app not on computer

17. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Google+, I used to be addicted to it, but now it's pretty boring and very cringeworthy. I don't want to go back, because I'll just cringe at my old stuff.

18. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    Serebii.net, Deviantart, and Wikipedia are all sites I like to go on.

19. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    fācebook (surprisińg for a Noypi) & cybernātions (Ī ūse P&W now)

20. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Club Penguin. Then I lost membership. Then, it shut down. Rest in peace.