1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Webtoon

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cherry3Fairy, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Most of us are familiar with this webtoon thingy.
    So, do you read a lot of these? Do you actually pay for them? Which kind of stuff do you enjoy reading? Spooky, romance, etc.? Or, hey are you actually a webtoon creator?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    I read a lot of webtoons, usually on Line Webtoon on my phone. I read a ton of different stuff, some of them action, romance, horror, comedy. It's strange, but I like it.

Edit: I guess I should probably write some of the ones I read. So, on Line, I read toons like Unordinary, Room of Swords, and action ones like that. I also read comedy like Boyfriend of the Dead (I think that's comedy iirc), Murrz, My Giant Nerd Boyfriend, Waffles and Pancakes and stuff like that as well. There's a ton others, but these are the main ones I guess.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Oct 8, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,313.6
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    did someone say Webtoon

Okay, okay, I'll admit I go on there. But I'm only there for the comedy 'toons and a few slice-of-life ones (with comedy undertones, too). A few of my favourites are A Budgie's Life for incredibly obvious reasons (BIRBS), Axed and Bluechair for comedy, and Just Pancakes for the fantasy aspects, the cooking, and the comedy/puns.
    You'll probably be able to tell a common theme - I generally prefer silly, humorous stuff to the drama and angst and romance stuff. All that gets kinda old after a while. I get the feeling that no matter what I make, no matter how heavy, I'll always find a spot to throw in some light jokes and stupid situations.

4. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    The only Webtoons I’ve read are A Budgie’s Life (thanks to @ChocoChicken) and Soara Academy. Birds are great.

ChocoChicken likes this.
  5. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I've been seeing a lot of advertisements for Webtoon lately. The advertisements look cool, but I haven't actually looked into it yet, even though I've been meaning to.

6. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    The webtoons I'm currently interested in is Age Matters and Let's Play. I recommend these to people who are new to webtoons.