1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Weekly Art Prompt #7 - Robots

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Riddles, May 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Weekly Drawing Prompt
    For those going through artist's block, looking for inspiration, or just wanting something to practice, this is the thread for you! Every week, a new thread will be posted, with a new prompt. If you participate, feel free to post your drawings in this thread! Suggestions for future prompts are also welcome.

Week 7: Robots

Robots allow for a lot of variety, from small, cute androids to giant, soulless machines. They can be clean and sleek, or cobbled together from mismatched parts. I look forward to seeing what you all come up with!

As always, last week's prompt is still open for another week!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Oooh my favorite thing to draw oddly enough. I'll work on something this week

Edit: Found an old sketch I decided to finish up, a Fuchikoma from Ghost in the Shell!
    An absolute favorite robot of mine.

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 May 27, 2019
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
    RadEmpoleon and Riddles like this.
  3. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    So for this week, I wanted to draw the prosthetic leg of a character from a TV show...
    [​IMG] I had some fun making the edges look beat-up, and adding rust and scratches... and we got some perspective as well as a crazy hexagonal-patterned hollow leg.
    [​IMG]
    So this is the character I was referencing, just so the drawing makes sense. Oh, and it’s Della Duck from Ducktales, if you really wanted to know.

Riddles likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.