1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fanfiction Weekly Prompt - Thanksgiving Shenanigans

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by BraviaryScout, Nov 12, 2017.

1. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Alola readers! Brav is here with another one of the Weekly Prompts!
    This week it's time for the holidays! And that usually indicates travel to visit relatives! Is it a smooth ride or riddled with chaos?
    So here's some more of the Ketchum family and a lot of this is based on personal experiences from my own and seeing others. I know that travel can be stressful, especially during the holiday times, but I've seen quite a few occasions where children can get unruly and stuff. Same with the opposite end of the spectrum.
    Thanks @WavePearl for putting these prompts out! Enjoy everyone!

It was closing on the afternoon in Palokoa Prepatory Academy. The most prestigious private institute in the Alola region; it served children from grades kindergarten through their senior year.

This time of the day and year had a lot of the students excited. Thanksgiving break was fast approaching, with the only school day being Monday before having the remainder of the week off. Chatter was abundant at lunchtime as the throngs of students were happily discussing their families, Pokémon and intentions with their time off.

One such table occupied the back of the lunchroom. With the canopy above, the warm air surrounded them and provided plenty of natural light for a minimalistic ambiance.

Several students sat at the benches around the circular table. Sandwiches were being eaten, chips were opened and bottles of juice and water were being slurped.

“And each year, whoever finds the macadamia nut in the haupia wins!”

The rest of the table cried out in excitement at the story. Even the group of little Pokémon, all eating behind them from bowls full of poke food perked their heads up at their trainers’ excitement before returning to their meals.

“That’s pretty awesome Manu!” Selene Ketchum exclaimed as she took another bite of her sandwich. Many of the others sitting with them, Bryant, Alana, Melissa and Lillie nodded in agreement. “Haupia is sooo good!”

“It’s the hit every year.” The tan skinned boy agreed. “And who doesn’t love it when you get one of Uncle Mamo’s pendants! Supposedly you give them to others you love in that it will protect them in their journey!”

“I like how that sounds.” Hau Kealoha piped up. “But I wish it was malasada instead.”

“You say that for every food Hau.” Selene’s twin brother Elio said, from beside him. “You do know that malasadas have a lot of calories?”

“So is haupia!” He shot back. “What would you rather have? That or malasadas?”

“Haupia.” Came the unanimous response from nearly everyone.

Hau’s face fell, causing the remainder of the table to burst out in laughter.

“Brah, we’re just kidding!” Bryant said through his fit. “Don’t stop loving malasadas brah! It’s what we like about you!”

“Gee…thanks guys.” Hau rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. “I guess I try and all.”

“So Hau,” Selene said. “What are you doing for thanksgiving?”

“Our usual again. A roast and inviting the entire town over for the feast! It’s gonna be awesome! Especially with Pichu and Popplio!” At the mention of their name, both Pokémon jumped excitedly on Hau’s shoulders.

“That’s great Hau.” Lillie said quietly. “All of you have fantastic Thanksgiving plans.”

Elio glanced over at his blonde friend. “Yeah. What about you?”

“M-me?”

“Yeah.” Selene gently said, knowing that even though Lillie had opened up to them since everyone met at summer camp, she was still somewhat shy and not used to being the center of attention all the time.

“Nothing. Nothing really.”

Everyone at the table felt bad for her. Lillie seldom talked about anyone in her family save for her mother, who was always away on business trips and left her alone with the house’s caretaker Wicke all the time. It was a surprise to her, but also not that an email sent told her that she would once again be all alone for Thanksgiving.

“Lillie, I don’t know if you’re okay with this,” Hau started. “But you’re more than welcome to come up to Iki Town with me for the festivities. There’s lots to do and Kahuna gramps always loves new visitors. Plus all the Pokémon have fun too.”

She glanced over at her Alolan Vulpix. Like her, it had taken a little time to warm up to the group and now stuck close to Elio’s Litten.

“I’ll have to see if it’s okay, but I’m sure it will be.” Lillie allowed a smile. “Thanks Hau.”

“You’re welcome!”

Everyone knew what Elio and Selene were doing. About a month ago, their parents Ash and Serena Ketchum had told them that this Thanksgiving was going to be special in that they would be flying to Kalos as soon as school was over.

Their excitement had shot through the roof upon hearing that they’d be spending the rest of the weekend over at their grandmother Grace’s house along with a multitude of other friends both parents made while traveling together in Kalos. Although Serena’s mother had been to Alola multiple times to see her grandchildren, it would be their first in going to her homeland.

A gong sounded across the campus as the next period was about to start. Each of the kids quickly finished up their food before going back towards the classroom.

Elio shook his head in disbelief as he stared hard at the notes in front of him. All that he could think about was the trip and his father.

Ash Ketchum. The powerful champion of the Alola region and a loving father. What most of the media didn’t show about him while he was in matches defending his title was that he could be a goofball in messing around with his twin children. They did everything together from train their Pokémon to swimming to the times where he and Selene would try their hardest to arm wrestle him. Even though they lost every time, it turned into a physical wrestling match where he could easily find out how ticklish they could be. Furniture would get messed up, annoying Serena to no end, but she felt that it was worth it when she always heard three distinct laughs of joy coming from the other room.

However as of recent days, their father seemed to change slightly. He was all smiles still, but there were times where it looked forced. Something was nagging at the back of his head and he remembered a couple of nights where he and his mother were talking in the kitchen after supposedly putting him and his sister to bed. One night it sounded like they were arguing and it had gotten heated enough where he heard his mother crying.

The day after that, neither of them spoke much to each other.

That
    was days past, but Elio couldn’t deny the feeling that something was very wrong troubling his father. He just wasn’t himself.

“Elio?” The teacher snapped him out of his thoughts. “Elio, what’s the answer to question number eleven?”

“Wha-” He glanced back at the page. “Uhh, the answer is dragon.”

Heat began to rise in his cheeks when a round of mocking laughter erupted from the class. It was quickly suppressed by a glare from the teacher.

“I don’t think you’ll want to use a dragon type move on a mega evolved Altaria. Remember it may be a dragon type, but the fairy typing it gains will neutralize any dragon moves used against it.” Mrs. Nakamura reminded him. “It’s similar to how math. Dragon effectiveness against fairy is zero, regardless if it’s effective against dragon itself. Two times zero will still be zero.”

“Sorry. Then the answer is B, Steel-type moves.”

“Correct.” Mrs. Nakamura looked over at Elio with concern before sighing. “Everyone that concludes our review. Remember that this will be part of the test when the mid-terms come around in Pokémon battling fundamentals. One important thing to know is that Pokémon can change typings in mid battle from multiple reasons, such as mega evolution with Altaria.”

As she moved away, Selene leaned over with a look of concern etched on her face.

“Elio? Are you okay?” Her voice remained quiet since she didn’t want to risk getting caught chatting on their silent study period. “Normally you’re on top of matchups! What’s wrong?”

“Not now.”

“Elio please!” She egged. “I hate seeing you all upset.”

“Who’s talking?” Mrs. Nakamura asked from her desk.

None of the students spoke up. They knew too well at the deceptive question.

Elio lowered his voice so that only he and his sister could hear.

“Selene…Can you leave me alone? I'm worried too much about Dad.”

“Dad?”

“Yeah." His tone came back to that snappy attitude he had displayed often. "You notice that he’s not really himself?”

“Now that you mention it. Yeah, it’s weird.”

They heard Mrs. Nakamura again, so the conversation ended right there before they continued in the silent study before the bell rang.

The roundabout in front of the campus was bustling with activity as everyone continued to talk about what they were planning to do on their breaks and spending time away from school for a few days without the burdens of academia to worry.

Teachers waved goodbye to excited students and on occasion, hugs were exchanged even though it would be less than a week when they’d see one another again.

As usual, Wicke was the first of the close four to arrive. Hala would come next in a break from his kahuna duties before Serena.

“Bye everyone!” She said. “Hau! I’ll see with Wicke when it’s a good time to come over!”

“Awesome!” He jumped up and down. “I’ll ask my gramps anyway, but we’ll love to have you!”

The blonde turned to the twins. “I hope you two have fun in Kalos! There’s a lot to do there!”

“Thanks Lillie!” Selene said, bringing the other girl into a hug. “Have fun and we’ll see you next week okay?”

“Thanks Selene.” She looked at Elio before biting her lip and lunging forward, wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug. His own eyes widened as he returned the embrace and Lillie didn’t miss the smirk that crossed his sister’s face.

“Be safe Elio.”

“You too.”

So how did your review go?” A honey blonde woman asked as they drove away from Palokoa on the Alaloa. As the four time Kalos Queen; thirty year old Serena Ketchum had found work as a judge for the Alola circuit of showcases as well as a media personality who covered various aspects of fashion, food and living. Her marriage to the Alola Champion Ash made it one of the most publicized weddings in Alolan history and many were also all talking about the birth of her two children. Since then, she had retired from an active Performer and reduced her work hours in order to raise her family properly.

“It went fine Mom.” Selene bounced up and down in her seat, still excited. “Missus Nakamura gave us some more packets so that we can go over our type matchups again when the test comes next month.”

“Rowlet!”

“Excellent!” Serena was definitely proud to hear during the conference between their teacher that their grades had been steadily improving. Clearly it was a good investment to have them attend Professor Kukui’s summer camp.

“What about you Elio?” Serena peered through the rearview mirror. He had kept his head down with an arm around Litten and Pikipek, refusing to look at anyone. He only uttered a greeting that was barely heard. However when she was pulling up, there was an unusual full smile on his face.

“Good.”

“He got a high mark in daydreaming in class!” Selene blurted out.

“What?” His head shot up. “No!”

“Yeah he’s thinking about Lillie!”

“I am not!” He yelled, a little too loud, startling the four Pokémon riding in the backseat.

“Yes you are! Since when do we use dragon moves on fairy Pokémon?”

“Kids,” Serena warned.

“Fine.” Elio huffed, crossing his arms and glared at his sister. “Yes I was thinking about Lillie…there. You happy?”

Selene smirked. “Yes. I’m happy.”

From the driver’s seat of the car, Serena could only shake their head and sigh.

And hope that the twenty hour trip halfway around the world wouldn’t be like this.

Ash Ketchum leaned against the island counter inside their house with Pikachu watching him intently. Ever since his wife left to pick up the children, he had been hard at work readying everyone’s suitcase and adding last minute things. Elio’s Solgaleo and Selene’s Lunala backpacks were full of their books, fully charged electronics and snacks for the long ride ahead. He had told them that it was going to be almost midnight when they would land in Lumiose Airport where they’d be taking one of the Kalos’ high speed rails to Vaniville where Grace lived.

Elio came in first.

“Hey Elio,” Ash greeted with Pikachu running up to Litten and Pikipek. “How was school today?”

The boy walked right into his room without so much of a glance in his direction.

“Pika?”

“I know Pikachu.” Ash shook his head in confusion. “I’m gonna hate his teenage years too.”

“We’re home!” Serena called out as she and Selene came inside. “Is everything ready?”

Ash glanced down at the quartet of paper tickets beside four passports. “I’ve got everything right here. What’s up with-” He was cut off when Serena mouthed “bad mood” and jerked her head in Elio’s direction.

“Well I hope it doesn’t ruin our trip.” He said. “Spent a lot of money on the tickets.”

“It’ll be okay.” Serena whispered, automatically leaning forward. Her husband obliged, giving her a chaste kiss on the lips.

Looking back at the time, his eyes went wide. “Kids! You better be ready! We’re leaving in ten minutes.”

Serena nodded. “I’ll drive and get the car ready.”

To much of both parents’ relief, neither child acted up when Ash loaded all five suitcases into the trunk and they sped back down the Alaloa to Hau’oli City Airport. Everything was a breeze from checking in to parking the car and before they knew it; they were waiting in the lounge area almost ready to board.

Their flight to Kalos was going to be a long one, but thankfully their first flight had a brief stop on Castelia City in Unova before another transoceanic leg that would take them over.

Ash and Serena noticed immediately that Selene was getting on Elio’s nerves. The boy sat in the chair, absorbed in his DS and shooting her a glare every time she leaned over and whispered in his ear.

“What’s up with Elio?” Ash asked quietly, soft enough for his wife to hear.

“I don’t know.” She shook her head. “He’s been awfully quiet and pouty ever since coming home from school. Selene’s been nagging him nonstop. About Lillie.”

“Lillie?” Ash remembered the shy blonde who was invited to the twins’ birthday party. She was very friendly, a bit shy and from how Selene was teasing him. He did like how she was a good friend of both of his twins.

“Ah…so our little Elio has a crush.”

“Ash!” Serena shook her head in disbelief. “They’re eight years old!”

“So? We were six when we met.”

“That’s not the point. Selene’s not saying all those things because it’s true, she’s doing it to annoy him.”

“And what do you want me to do about it?”

“Talk to him. Please. If anyone can get them to stop being so mean to one another it’s you.”

Boarding the plane was fairly simple and soon enough, they were in the air. The Boeing 737 cruised high over the sky for several hours before descending for a smooth landing in Castelia City in Unova.

Selene and Elio both had their headphones in their ears, listening to music and playing on their DS systems during the entire flight. Ash took the opportunity with Pikachu to go over battle analysis in order to create new strategies while Serena was deep into a crossword puzzle. Rowlet and Litten had been returned to their poke balls since the airline regulations of the size and behavior of the Pokémon allowed were very restricted and staying outside the balls was an uncomfortable experience.

Castelia’s airport was massive, easily three times as large as the one in Hau’oli City. The twins stared out of the window in wonder at airplanes twice their size parked and moving around in a hive of activity. Their terminal’s ceiling was high, with a long glass screen that stretched up to the top with a walkway above.

Serena left to go and see what there was in terms of food options while Ash and the twins easily found the gate to their next flight, where a much larger Boeing 777 was already docked with the crew onboard, preparing for the long flight. Ash went to the agent manning the desk for boarding and got some knowledge that it was the 300 Extended Range variant, one of the largest and most popular jets in the world.

Elio had seemed to calm down a little as they waited. Boarding didn’t start for another hour and Selene waited until her father moved just away to speak with the gate representative before tapping her brother’s shoulder.

He took off his headphones and shot her an irritated stare. “What Selene?”

“I don’t know why you’re so worried about Dad.”

“Dad hasn’t been himself. Haven’t you noticed?”

“I did, but why are you such a jerk?”

“Because I’m confused.” He must’ve realized that this was going to drag on, so he folded his DS in the case and turned to look at her. “Dad isn’t telling us what’s going on and it’s bothering him.”

“Dad can take care of himself.” Selene said adamantly. “I know he can.”

“I don’t know Selene.”

“Will you stop being a jerk?!” She raised her voice. “I don’t know why dad’s like this, but we’re going to visit grandma! Why do you want to spoil this thinking about what’s going to happen to him?!”

“Selene,” Elio looked around nervously, now seeing a couple others casting glances at the two children.

“No Elio! Don’t talk about Dad like that! He’s strong! He’s the strongest person I know! He can defeat anyone and anything! Isn’t that what a Champion is supposed to do?”

“Is this why you’re annoying me about this whole time?!” He raised his own voice.

“Yes!” Selene exploded, now attracting the attention of the two Pokémon beside them. “If you don’t believe Dad’s strong, then you don’t love him!”

“I believe Dad is strong! But why isn’t he telling us something?!”

“I don’t know. You should be so worried.”

Elio shook his head, fuming and a wave of tears beginning to cloud his vision. “You know what? Fine…be that way.” He couldn’t believe he stooped down to arguing with her again. Why in the world did he have to be her brother? “I wish you weren’t my sister.”

Something seemed to trigger itself inside his sister’s head. “What did you say?”

“You heard me right Selene?” Elio hissed uncaring of her reaction. “I. Wish. You. Weren’t. My. Sister.”

“Elio,” She stopped, now having a few tears in her eyes. “Elio that’s mean.”

“Well that's too bad. I don’t care anymore.”

Selene knew she should’ve ended the conversation right there, but for reasons she would later on be angry at herself for, she did.

Elio had his DS in hands and was about to slip on his headphones when she grabbed them and knocked them onto the floor. His expression went wild as he lashed out with his own arms, shoving Selene rather harshly. Another shove of hers back and soon enough, the twins had quickly swatted their iconic hats off one another’s head and it ended up with Elio lying on the ground with Selene staring angrily over him. He cried, a soft wail as pain flared in his back when his sister pushed him right on a metal part of the lounge chairs

“Don’t you dare talk like that about Dad again! He’s stronger than anyone else in the whole wide world!” More tears brimmed at her eyes, now starting to wonder if what Elio was worried about became true. It was more that she didn’t want to believe his claims.

Litten hissed threateningly, having watched the whole escalation. While he tried to remain away, he wasn’t about to back down from guarding his hurt trainer.

“Rowlet!”

With another angry snarl, the fire cat leapt forward, launching a scratch across the grass owl Pokémon’s side. It let out a soft cry of pain before Elio’s Pokémon pounced right on it, mimicking their two trainers in their fight.

“Chu!” A blur of yellow shot past the two kids and rapidly separated the two young Pokémon. Pikachu’s checks crackled with static electricity as he stared them both down in an attempt to quell the fight.

“What is going on here?!” Ash’s voice brought up the heads of both twins and they immediately launched into a full array of accusations, both trying to talk over the other.

“Stop! Both of you!”

After profuse apologies to the airline staff and explaining everything to Serena, who had returned from scouting for food, which she was unsuccessful, they sat both sniveling kids down and then moved opposite them.

Neither of them had seen Ash in such a rage often, but they knew that they were going to be getting a good amount of punishment once everything was over.

“What has gotten into you two?” He growled, almost scaring them to death. “Normally, you’re well behaved enough that I enjoy taking you on trips like these. Now…I don’t know anymore. You’re both eight years old! Stop acting like you’re five!”

He sighed. “So until this trip is over, you’re both grounded. Give me both your DS’.”

“What?!” Elio opened his mouth in shock. “Why?!”

“Because I said so.”

“That’s a stupid reason.”

“You’re pushing it Elio.” Ash warned. “Give it to me or I’m going to call your grandmother to cancel our trip plans. I'll be getting us tickets to go right back home!”

Both of them stared at their father. They knew he’d do it.

“Fine.” He reached into his backpack, still trying to figure out why losing it meant so much to him. He had lost its privilege just before summer camp and for a while, he didn’t think about it since there was so much on making friends with Lillie and the rest of the camp. For almost a week, he didn’t pay it any attention despite it being on his nightstand when he came back two weeks later.

Ash slipped them both in his backpack. “Now what is going on?”

Elio’s lip quivered. “Dad…Dad, please don’t go away!”

“What?”

“I don’t want you to go away or die!” He blurted out, now feeling a full wave of tears pooling in his eyes. Rubbing them with his hands, he sniffed. “I heard you talking about something serious to Mom and it sounded like you were going to leave us!”

“Elio, I-”

“I don’t wanna lose my dad!” He sniffed again, lunging straight for his father. “P-please…don’t leave me!” As soon as he broke down, Selene was just coming to the realization that her brother may have been right. There was something wrong with her father. She didn’t care who was watching, going for his other arm and crying her heart out into it.

“Ash.” Serena started.
    Her husband sighed. “I guess this is a good of a time as any.”

Sitting on the lounge chairs, he put Elio on one of his knees and Selene on the other, remembering fondly about the times where he used to do it when they were toddlers.

“A few months ago I started to get all these spells." Ash started. "Sometimes I’d be dizzy for a while and then they’d be gone. I really had thought nothing of it, but the spells persisted.”

“Ash.”

“I know we’re not supposed to do this, but I lied to you all about going to the doctor about my heart issues. I went to the doctors after not feeling great and they ran some tests.”

“And?”

“And I have a little bit of Ultra energy poisoning in my body from the time we stopped them from attacking Alola.” At this, the other Ketchums gasped. “No need to fret, it’s nothing major.”

“So then what’s going to happen?” Selene asked.

“So I’m set once we go back to Alola to schedule an appointment with some of the Ultra Wormhole scientists with the Aether Foundation in order to see if it can be treated.”

“Can it be cured?” Serena asked, now finally realizing that this was what Ash was keeping from them.

Ash shrugged. “I don’t know. You ask ten of those guys and you’ll get ten different answers. But they said that even if I can get all traces of it erased, there’s going to be some side effects down the road…years from now.”

“Dad.” Elio’s voice cracked. “Why didn’t you tell us about this?”

“I didn’t want you worrying about me. Listen son, you’ve got your mother, sister, me and all your friends back in Alola who will unconditionally support you. I want you to grow up knowing that no matter what happens, I’ll be there for you. You and your sister and your mother.” He looked back up. “Yes, I’m sorry for leaving all of you out of the loop, but I don’t want you to be sad about this. Who knows? I might be treated and be good as new when it’s all over. Besides, we’ve got an appointment of Thanksgiving with your grandmother and I want everyone to have as much fun as possible.”

Both twins nodded. “We’re sorry Dad for arguing and fighting.”

“Rowlet.”

Selene turned to Elio. “And I’m sorry Elio. For everything.”

“Me too.”

The twins turned to one another and embraced.

Elio sniffed through the hug. "You will always be my sister."

Serena watched the touching display before she felt herself held by Ash as he gently kissed her again.

“I love you Serena.”

“I love you too Ash.” She hugged him tighter. “I promise you…that whatever you’re going through. We’ll get through it together…as a family.”

“I know.” He gave her another kiss on the forehead before another on each of his giggling children. The matter settled and all the anger from the altercation faded, they could now look forward to their fun-filled vacation.

They were set to board through the second gate and upon entering the interior, Elio and Selene’s eyes widened.

This plane was massive, with a cabin twice as wide as the previous one. Three rows of seats, going three by five by three lined the entire area all the way to the back of the airplane.

“Hello.” A handsome young flight attendant greeted the family as they stepped onto the aircraft. “May I see your boarding passes?”

“Sure.”

“Ah.” He gestured to the left, the opposite direction of where everyone else was headed. “If you’ll please follow me.”

The family stared at one another in confusion as the attendant led them into the cabin to their left. All eyes went wide at seeing a luxurious suite where a few passengers were already seated. Some were drinking wine, others reading books or checking their cell phones.

This was the plane’s first class cabin, where nice meals would be served and one would be treated pretty good for the long trip overseas.

“Woah.” Selene and Elio’s mouths dropped open.

“Sir.” Ash looked back at the flight attendant again. “I didn’t buy first class tickets.”

“I know. But that’s what your boarding passes said. If you didn’t get them, then you got upgraded.”

“Dad, do we get to go into the fancy place?” Selene asked.

“I guess we do.” Ash said. “Uh thanks.”

“No problem! So you have seats 3A through D. I’ll be taking care of you during your flight to Kalos.” He whipped out a notepad. “Would you all like to have the pork, chicken, fish or vegetarian meals tonight?”

Elio’s eyes widened. “Wait we get served food?!”

“That’s right buddy.”

“Oh my gosh! This is gonna be an awesome trip!”

It wasn’t long before the plane was taxiing out and rumbled down the runway for a smooth takeoff. Climbing high into the night sky, lights on the interior were dimmed to a comfortable level while the Ketchum family stared wide-eyed at the five plates of food that were brought to them from the galley. Since Serena was unable to get food because of her children’s altercation, they were all more than happy to be served delectable delights.

They were only a couple of hours into the flight when the meal stopped and many of the passengers were extending their elongated seats back into a fully lie down bed. Blankets were distributed by their attendants and many in the first class cabin were drifting off to sleep.

Ash and Serena had gotten up to move into the late night lounge at the front of the plane for snacks when they turned to check on the kids. Both of them nearly squealed in delight.

Elio and Selene were in the pajamas provided by the airline, moving their sliding beds together and draped a blanket. Eyes were closed and mouths slightly open as their chests rose and fell with every rhythmic breath of sleep.

Serena snapped a photo while Ash leaned down, giving them a gentle kiss on the cheek.

“I love you kids.”

And that'll do it. Whew, took a while to whip this one up! Hope everyone enjoyed it. As always, please leave a like or comment below, it makes my day. Mahalo for reading and reviewing everyone. You give my writing purpose.

Brav

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    WavePearl likes this.
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    Wow...talk about an epic story!

(sends your Ash get well cards)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    BraviaryScout likes this.
  3. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Lots of it is based on my experience with traveling and seeing others.

Also remember when Ash wasn’t feeling good in the twins’ birthday party?

4. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
  5. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Quite so. Everything’s connected :)

Hope he gets a speedy recovery

6. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    ::sends a get well card via mail Pidgey::

BraviaryScout likes this.
  7. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    "Shenanigans" implies humour, but I didn't really see much in the way of humour here; it was a lot more serious than I had anticipated. I liked the story, though.

*sends a Delibird-delivered care package to Ash*

8. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    I really couldn't think of a fancy title, so I put the first thing that came to mind. Probably should've put something else.

Hope Ash gets better :)

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.