1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Weird conversations

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Morgaine, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    What is the weirdest conversation you ever had?

Probably not the weirdest ever, but somehow we got from a team meeting to @Getus throwing bananas at @Astralogy and @karatekid770.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    That's not weird. There's a perfect logical reason behind it... they needed more potassium.

Weirdest conversation though? Me and my friend, for no reason, discussion if the universe is a hologram and if it is, is it such a bad thing?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Morgaine and Butternut like this.
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I can't really rank a 'weirdest' conversation I've ever had, because my brain will - of its own accord - find interesting tangents to go on, and keep jumping until it finds nowhere else to jump to.

If you're in a conversation with me, just watch me talk about things without trying to suggest anything or change the subject. The topics will branch off into very interesting shapes.

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Everyone conversation with me is a weird one tbh... One way or another.

Butternut likes this.
  5. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    For me, that used to be anytime we all sat at the table for christmas or thanksgiving. A cetain s-word was always a topic at least 3 times during and we went places that I just don't care to remember. It would eventually turn into the test of are you dating a good person cause if they could walka away and still date my siblings they were good in our book.

6. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    same here, pretty much.
    ..now i'm wondering how weird it'll be if bloom and i had a conversation. :P

7. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    My Conversations With Bluetailsthebuizel In Real-Life,I Talk About Everything I Know With Him.
    (Even 'Cassini',He Resist To Return Back To His Home Without Myself.)

8. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    I have a friend from school that I can get into some pretty strange conversations with . . . honestly, they can go anywhere. I'm fairly sure that one day we started talking about barn animals, then salt, then finally the Beatles. Don't ask me how we got from one to the other, I haven't the faintest idea.

9. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I've had a conversation with a couple of my coworkers if we were to eat one another, what would we taste like.

I was beef brisket & burnt ends

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  10. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Somehow this one conversation I was having with a friend turned into kicking stone golems in the shins?

11. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    My weird conversations usually just happen from jumping topics a lot.

On discord though I’ve read tons of weird conversations. I just never actively participate in them

12. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Just look at the conversations I either start or join in Discord. I think that's enough for me to say.

13. Pikachushua

Mew
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.5
    One time I had a conversation about Harold the sentient potatoe

14. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Once my step father told me that I need to find jesus. It was completely random.

15. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I had a weird conversation once with someone in my old college. We were in different classes but we sat next to each other. One moment he talks about how he used to set up the wooden frames for home, then he talks about his father getting stung by a bee, while in the military, which has venom so strong that it can kill a man with one dose and he was saved because the bee struck his ear flap and the stinger went straight through leaving the venom dripping down his neck. It was really weird.

16. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    literally any nsfw conversation that comes up with my co-workers is super weird and awkward for me.

it happens more often than it should, lmao.

17. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I'm sensing something very odd here...

18. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    you'd be surprised how often it happens! and it kinda casually does and no one really bats and eye to it so I assume it's kind of the culture here among certain people.

i don't participate in them myself though. :<

19. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    My friends often talk about NSFW topics for whatever reason, maybe because it's funny and we can all relate to it in one way or another. Plus, we're 17-18, so it's not like it's a taboo thing to talk about at that age. One time, though, my friends and I went off on a rant (in the middle of class, mind you) about what would happen if you jumped into a pool of jello, if you would die, etc etc. We went into all the physics behind it and everything.

Needless to say we all got in trouble for spending about 15 minutes talking about jello. But it was a fulfilling convo nonetheless!