1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Weird school moments.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LassusVulpes, Feb 25, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    So, what is the weirdest thing that happened at your school? Was it a kid judo throwing another kid into a sink? Was it a kid taking the largest dump in the toilet clogging it ? What was it cause here are mine

So one time a kid went to the bathroom and TOOK THE STALL DOOR. AND SHATTERED THE TOILET BY DROPPING IT ON IT. The funniest part is he never got caught.

So yesterday on the bus a kid yelled "SURPRISE BUTT SEX" As he did the finger motion of the 1000 years of death from Naruto into another kid. (No he didn't INSERT he only poked their pants. Guy on Guy) (Not sure if he even got punished it was hilarious though)

(Edit: 1000 years of death not pain.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Feb 25, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Hmm, ah there was that time awhileago~

So my class was being as noisy as always (me included :)), when all of a sudden the principal came in. The principal! We all froze in place and the classroom became so quiet you could hear a pin drop (which is near impossible)... He then called for our attendance, then after ensuring we were all present, left. He left! We stood still for a few moments, pondering what the heck just happened, when our real teacher for the period came in... That was one of the weirdest moments in school this year!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    This isn't really a weird thing more a wholesome thing, but it was weird for me at the time.

So when I was in High school, I was an antisocial little edge lord and refused to talk to other students unless I had to. It was morning before school started and I was standing outside of my first class room for the day. I on a catwalk that ran around the gym with only one class room in it. I was enjoying the silence of the gym and suddenly a girl shows up and starts talking to me. I ignored her as I did with most people at the time, but she didn't stop talking. I have sensory issues and her talking brought me a lot of annoyance. Then when she stopped she thanked me for being such a good listener and left. I did a double take trying to figure out what just happened. Since I was ignoring her, I don't really remember what she said all that well, but I do remember that she was talking about how she had some pretty serious issues with her father and talking it out helped her through it a lot. Never saw her again.

4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Lets see, lots of things happened when I was in middle school,

I am usually the quiets girl at school or class, when one day we were making a test and sudden my phone went off, I had a red head and tried to turn it off. When I thought it was turned off, it wasn't it happened again. I do not remember what it was, I guess just an alarm or something.

also I once got stuck in the PE /gym room. We were having PE outside and i wanted to change shoes. As I told a friend of mine that I went to do it, the teacher locked up the dressing/changing rooms from the outside, I was stuck for half of the period until someone finally noticed I was gone.

as in History, I was somehow asleep with my eyes open, as my teacher sudden called my name. I was so far spaced out. I hardly remember how it happened, most of the class must have laughed at me.

I got bullied at school, so some moment I rather not wanna think about it. but there were a couple of good things.

as we also had at times Gym a t a squash place, however we usually just talked until we had to change rooms to play against other people of our class.

All of it happened 16 years ago or something, so I am surprised I remember a couple of things.

5. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    I was (and still am) a very asocial person, so if anything really weird or strange happened, then I probably wasn't aware of it. But I do have a few smaller personal experiences.

One time in high school, I was sitting in the courtyard, I think it was during lunch, and a girl from one of my classes walked up to me (with a few other classmates hanging around nearby). She asked me, completely out of the blue, if I was from another country. This question completely through me off guard, I don't have any sort of foreign accent or anything so I had no idea why anyone would think that I was foreign. After awkwardly pointing out that I was not from another country, she explained that I seemed "too nice to be an American". If anything, that reply caught me even further off-guard, though it was nice to hear.

Another time, I girl in one of my classes asked me for my number... on behalf of her friend (also in the class, she even specifically pointed her out) who apparently couldn't muster up the courage to ask me herself. I then had to awkwardly and somewhat uncomfortably explain that I don't give out my phone number. The next day, a guy in the class asked me for my number, on behalf of the same girl, so I had to explain again that I just don't give out my number. Keep in mind that I had never spoken with and interacted with any of these people before or after those two days. Also in that same class, much later on, a guy in the class who I had never spoken to asked me out to prom, which was very uncomfortable and awkward, since I'm not into guys.

Pirate Captain likes this.
  6. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Reminds me. I also once got in class but forgot my book in my locker. So I asked the teacher if I could get it. She said yes.
    After that while I was gone she did the attendency and put me that I wasnt in class.
    The administration called my mother that I wasnt that. My mother was in panic as she was sure I was there.

While in class they came to me. Asking who I was. So I said im Tala (not my real name of course lol) they nodded and called my mom again to assure her I was okay. For me I was confused. I guess I gotba text or a call from my mom during break. Wondering what happened. She told me and all I could say was. I just picked my book from my locker lol.

And yeah back in 2003 we didnt had fancy phones lol

7. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Last semester my English professor got a spam call during a lecture. He answered it in full Japanese. Based off the little Japanese I know he said something along the lines of “hello, how do you do on this fine day? I’m more than happy to answer.” The caller quickly hung up.