1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Well hello there :)

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by MadHatterGirl, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadHatterGirl

MadHatterGirl School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hey everyone! MadHatterGirl here!

This forum seems amazing and I can't wait to become a frequent poster and what-not. I've loved Pokémon since I got my copy of Pokémon Blue and when I also began watching the original series. I've owned and completed Pokémon Blue, Sapphire, Leafgreen and Diamond. I used to have Silver but got stuck in the ice cave and later gave it to someone else but I have finally got my hands on Soulsilver so I hope to finally play through the entire game, I do not play anything from Pokémon White and Black onwards as I'm not really that much of a fan of those Pokémon games plus I only own a ds lite.

Other than Pokémon I have a huge love for Doctor Who, other animes and loads of other video games such as the Metal Gear Series. I also have a passion for art and writing and am currently awaiting my college results (once I sit my second repeat on Monday) and hopefully continuing into my second year of Arts where I plan to study English and Classics :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hey there! Welcome in. It's nice to see a well written, long post. I also enjoy Doctor Who a lot.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Hello and welcome to Lake Valor! I'm sure you'll really enjoy your stay and if you ever need anything, just let me know!

4. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Hey there welcome to the forums! I really recommend checking out the gen. 5 games. I've gotten other people to play them when they thought the newer games weren't as fun and they ended up loving them.

5. Juju

Juju Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hello and Welcome to LV!

6. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Welcome to the Lake, dear! :D I hope to talk with you lots~

7. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    Welcome to the Lake~! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

8. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Hello there and welcome to Lake Valor!

9. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    Welcome to Lake Valor! We hope you enjoy your stay!

10. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Hello. Welcome to Lake Valor! Please fasten your seat belt, and remember to keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times. Thank you.

11. Aero

Aero Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I also have a huge love for Doctor Who! :D

12. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Hi! Welcome to the forums.
    I hope you enjoy your time here in Lake Valor. Have fun!

13. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I love Doctor Who as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.