1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Well... Hi.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Wolfjaw, Mar 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfjaw

Wolfjaw Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hi. I'm Wolfjaw, and today's my first day on the Lake Valor Pokémon Showdown server and the Lake Valor site. I just wanted to say hi as, I'm a new user.

2. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Hi Wolfjaw! I'm Prosecutor from the Showdown Server!

If you ever wanna chat, Pm me.

I hope you enjoy your stay here at Lake Valor!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome to LV Wolfjaw! I'm glad you were able to find our community through the showdown server. Its nice to meet you, how about sharing some interests of yours or telling us more about you? I'm sure you'll meet lots of new friends here who share similar interests. If you need any help or have a question, feel free to contact a mentor or staff member as well. May you enjoy your stay here and have a splendid time exploring the forums! ^-^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Hya Wolfjaw!! Welcome to Lake Valor!! =3

Everyone here is really friendly. Why not tell us a little bit more about yourself. We'd like to get to know you more :3 If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the mentors or staff crew in LV. Don't worry, we don't bite ;)

Have fun in LV! :)

5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi! Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    I love your username by the way!
    Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your time here! If you need help, contact a mentor or staff member! We won't bite!

6. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Hey, welcome to LV!
    As my dear friend @[member="LunarRabbitPikachu"] said, we'd like to know more about you! What are your interests? What are your favourites regarding Pokémon?
    Remember, everyone on here is really friendly and would be happy to help you out. Although @[member="LunarRabbitPikachu"] may bite your if you powerplay in an RP...
    Anyway, enjoy your stay on LV, I hope it's a long one!

7. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Hello! Welcome to LV! I hope you have an awesome time here on this Pokémon forum!

Your username is the boom!

Are wolves your favourite animal?

P.s. I'm holding a graphic giveaway got new users of Lake Valor and you can check it out in the hyperlink in my signature! It's free :D

8. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Hello, and welcome to LV! I hope you have yourself a splendid time here. I'm open to any questions you may have regarding anything, if you feel the need to ask.

9. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Welcome in! Your username is really awesome! I'm glad you decided to join us here.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member! I hope to see you around! c:

10. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! I wonder... Is your ability Tough Jaws? XD Okay bad joke I know, but I couldn't resist. Well I hope you enjoyed the server and that you'll enjoy the forums as well. If you have any questions feel free to ask any of us Mentors or a staff member!

11. Wolfjaw

Wolfjaw Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thanks guys! I do like wolves, and dogs. I actually posted this 4 days from my birthday. My favorite food is crab legs, and my favorite book series is Ranger's Apprentice. I have 2 dogs, 2 sisters, a brother, a mom, and a dad. I live in the US, in Arkansas. I am male. My smallest sister is 4 weeks old. My other little sister is 11. My little brother is 2.

12. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor, Wolfjaw! It's a pleasure to have you as a member of our community. How are you doing today? If you need any help, just ask me. :)

13. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Wow, you have a pretty big family. ^_^ I only have one brother and he's nine years old.. he is such a pain in the butt, lol. Sometimes I miss when he was a toddler and cuter.

Anyways, welcome to LV, Wolf. <3 We're glad to have you around. Have a good time and don't hesitate to give us a poke if you need any help.

14. Ronman5

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.7
    Id have such a big family.. if pets counted..... anyways welcome to LV hope you have fun here!

15. Noctis

Noctis *this message has been removed*

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Hey there! Welcome to the website!

If you have any questions feel free to message on of the Staff Members. :)

16. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Hi there~Love the username By the Way.
    I'm kind of new here as well, and it's really easy to fit in the community! I've already made some friends, and it's only been a week!
    Hope to see you around the community~!

17. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi hi and welcome to the forum it's great to have you join our big family <3. It's nice to meet you. Send me a message if you ever want to chat and don't hesitate to contact/request for a mentor if you need help with anything forum related. Enjoy your time on the forum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.