1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Anime Were most fans disappointed that Ash's Charizard hadn't appear in Secrets of the Jungle? Why?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by ThomasP, Nov 22, 2021.

1. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,369.0
    What happening, buddies? Do you think that most fans were disappointed that Ash's Charizard hadn't appear in Secrets of the Jungle? Why? And did they miss him? Please let me know, thanks.:)

2. Jonathan Trinh

Jonathan Trinh School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽95.8
    I was definitely disappointed because Charizard is one of my favorite Pokémon and seeing him in any movie is always a pleasant surprise. I love him.

3. Shade

Shade Sailor

Lux
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽380.5
    Ultra Ball
    No, I didn't even consider it. That movie wasn't even really about Ash it was about Koko.
    Although something that did disappoint me was that didn't get a flashback with the long-overdue mention of Ash's dad or more of an identity at least.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Soapylinks

Soapylinks Youngster

Terrakion
    (Terrakion)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4.3
    I, didn't really care about It Since I'm not really a Fan of charizard...

5. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I mean I'm sure a fair few were affected from it given Ash's charizard is a big part of his roster in multiple animes.

But for me I couldn't care either way.