1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What AM I Fighting For? Let's Play Mega Man X4

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Infernostar, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,915.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    [​IMG]

The 4th installment in the...debatably good overall X series, X4 was the beginning of a new generation for the series. Making the jump to the Sega Saturn and the Playstation, X4 brings a shiny new coat of paint to its graphics, music, story and gameplay, all taken to the next level. Except the voice acting.

X4 I find to be up there with X1 as the best game in the series, thanks to its improvements over the divisive X3, the refined and frankly stunning visuals, and with it being the first game to have a fully playable Zero. No more being confined to sections of stages, Zero is fully playable from start to finish, complete with a much more aggressive, close range playstyle. Sure X is here too but who cares, look at the cool red guy with the sword!

This will be played on the Mega Man X Legacy Collection with both characters being showcased, with Zero as the main playthrough while X will be shown for his differences in the story and getting upgrades unique to him. Uploads will be three times a week, monday wednesday and friday.

Let's begin.

Zero, you've been promoted to full character. Let's have some fun. Oh and X is here too I guess.

2. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,915.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    The Mavericks thought they could hide in the internet. Jokes on them, I *AM* the Internet!

3. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,915.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Alright, its time for.... DUNUNANUNANUHNUHNAHNUNAHNUHNANUUUUUUUUUUUH MAGMA DRAGOON

4. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,915.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    If you ever fight a walrus, tell it to shut up first. That'll teach it.

5. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,915.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Alright, it's time. Ahem
    WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

6. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,915.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Oh hey, Sigma's here. Who could have seen that coming.