1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Anime/Manga What Anime Genre do you like?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShireHime, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I mostly like fantasy and slice of life. One trope I really enjoy is the trapped in game, but then the Log Horizon kind, not really SAO. I want competent characters that get screwed over by the game and what it throws at them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. dangokura

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽330.5
    i love pmmm!!! i'm all about magical girl genres and i thought i was childish for liking it :")
    romance is great too, though, and sometimes adventure-type :D
    i also like those comedy, slice of life anime with no plot (is that weird? all my friends don't like these) for example, there's hidamari sketch xD
    and is it weird i don't like SAO that much? my friends are all over it but it's not really my type :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,128.7
    Magical girls and giant robots, basically. I dabble in other things, but not as much as I used to, if only because I haven't watched a new anime I've enjoyed in years now...

4. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I used to like magical girls at one point, but that kinda faded away. Now, I prefer fantasy genres (kinda like No Game No Life) and a bit of slice of life. And... I guess historical since I have no idea what genre Hetalia falls under???

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    I like just about any genre if it's done well, but the ones I find myself leaning mainly towards are either slice-of-life, straight up fantasy and action.