1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you most hyped about,for the new Pokemon movie-Hoopa and the Clash of Ages?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Thunder, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Hoopa and the Clash of Ages
    With the new Pokémon movie coming very soon and the very intriguing trailers.
    What are you hyped about for the new movie?
    Is it the battle of every legendary?
    Is it evil Ash?
    Is it Arceus descending from the heavens?
    That's all I can tell from the trailer
    The movie will obviously,hopefully, be a good one.
    With it coming out very soon and all so post your thoughts here.
    NOTE: If any of you know something about the movie that hasn't been shown or said in the trailers,please refrain from typing it.
    No-one needs spoilers!
    The trailer is right here,if you haven't seen it yet.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I'm honestly just looking forward to the movie in its entirety! I love Hoopa's design a lot, especially its Unbound form, so I'm really looking forward to seeing it in action in the movie. I'm a bit disappointed that the Mega Rayquaza being featured is a Shiny one instead of a regular Mega Rayquaza, I'm really not a fan of its shiny form. Still, all of the legendaries battling it out in the trailers looks so good, I hope they do the action scenes justice. Possessed!Ash looks great as well, it will probably be just a minor plot point, but it looks really damn cool either way.

I can't wait until this movie's release, I'll definitely try to catch it in Japanese if I can!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sheep and RazilJ like this.
  3. RazilJ

RazilJ Swimmer

Patches
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    I love how every legendary Pokémon is in this movie! Can't wait to see more mega evolutions and evil Ash is evil, aw yeah!!

4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'm most hyped about Hoopa itself. Unbound form is creepy and not usually my thing but for some reason I've been growing attached to it lately and am that much more excited to see it in action. Hoopa in the normal form though, way too adorable and its voice is just as cute as I imagined! (Speaking of the Japanese trailers though, since I don't watch the dub.) cutie :D

Also possessed Ash omg. Can already tell I'll be loving this assuming the trailers are at least somewhat faithful to the actual adaptation.. they have a habit of not being very accurate due to time constraints and early trailers needing to be made prior to having enough finished footage they can actually show.

5. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I think Hoopa's unbound form makes me a bit hyped for this movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.