1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    I'm currently running a second playthrough of Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, a playthrough of Persona 3 on a PS2 emulator, and clearing out races in the newest Forza Horizon 3 expansion.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ClamEatsCurry

ClamEatsCurry Resident Clam

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    Besides my typical Overwatch all the time, I've picked up Final Fantasy XIV again. I forgot how much I missed that game and how many classes I found fun.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    PES 2017 and some zombies

4. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I found Ape Escape 2 on the PS4 and I've been playing that for like a whole day noww;;; the graphics are so bad compared to like when I was 10

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I recently got my friend to pick up and start playing a copy of Golden Sun 1. I got said friend into the series a long while ago, but up until now my friend had only played Golden Sun 3, so I pressured her to pick up GS1 (and later 2) to experience the whole gamut. (For those unaware, the Golden Sun games are my favourite of all video games ever, and their position as such cannot be challenged.)

To make the experience more interesting, we're doing a dual (simultaneous) playthrough - that is, we play at the same time, and go through the same places together. We just got finished up at Kalay and are headed to the ship (which is about halfway through the first game, for those curious), and the experience has been great. Also hilarious, and for all the wrong reasons, given how my friend has zero sense of direction, and therefore easily gets lost. This made some early dungeons a miniature nightmare.

6. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    It's an old game, but I just finished the story part of PMD Red Rescue Team and I can't believe they half-force you to ditch your partner. I know you can still go on missions with them, but the game just kills every trace of personality/character in them once you let go. The next time I play it, I think I might want to just start over.

7. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Mostly Yokai Watch 2 on and off and sometimes Fantasy Life. :)

8. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Legend of Zelda Breath Of the Wild for the Switch <3. I've been playing almost all day decided to take a mini break.

9. Miles

Miles Camper

oregano
    (Frillish ♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽36.2
    Been playing a few games lately! been playing dragon quest 8 lately while also balancing the ace attorney games and kingdom hearts 2 off and on.

10. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Playing Game Dev Tycoon. My best selling games are Vroom and Broom. Race games.

11. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. Been replaying it for the last few days, I'm addicted.

12. SkyBlueFox1

SkyBlueFox1 Black Belt

Rose
    (Ninetales)
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,728.9
    I've spent most of today playing the Miitopia demo, to be honest! I loved Tomodachi Life, so I'm not surprised I'm enjoying Miitopia given the similarities. It's nice to be back playing a Mii-game, heheh.

13. ClamEatsCurry

ClamEatsCurry Resident Clam

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    Some new developments on what I've been playing lately: I've picked back up Final Fantasy 14 after a bit of a break and I'm also still binging on Overwatch. As far as story games go, I've picked up Mass Effect Andromeda and am really digging it, definitely think it was over criticized.

14. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    A lot of league as of late, that is going ok. Also been playing a little bit of overwatch but I have a beautiful glitch where I can't see my team or the enemies.

15. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Playing Harvest Moon - More Friends of Mineral Town again but for some reason... the Japanese version. Oh well, it's good language practice.

16. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Currently, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe whenever I have time, or Ever Oasis.

17. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Final Fantasy XV. It's pretty amazing, actually!

18. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    Been playing Far Cry 3. Not many people have heard of it, and I'm actually already done with the game, but i still play the postgame. Good graphics, gameplay and enemy A.I.

19. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    What video games are you currently playing? Why do you like it? What's it about? How long have you been playing them? When do you think it'll slow down? Are you interested in it, or has it not hooked you into it yet/at all?

Currently playing Ace Attorney: Investigations. It's basically Phoenix Wright but from Miles Edgeworth's point of view. He is in charge of finding evidence and finding criminals in crime scenes he always winds up stumbling onto or being framed for. He's able to get framed twice for murder before he shoves it in people's faces that they're wrong. I've been playing this for about 3 months because I have to take breaks otherwise I lose my temper with some of the characters. I'm interested but I also as mentioned above need to take breaks. Because some of the characters are frustrating as heck. Even though one I now pity because I know the backstory to his cold demeanor towards Edgeworth.

20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Going through the Zelda Oracle games (Seasons and Ages) each in a linked game and with the Hero symbol (I had save files lying around from before). My intent was to go through the game by using the 'secrets' to get the small item upgrades along the way, but apparently those don't appear if you're in a linked game - only the first one by itself.

Lesson learned, I suppose. Done with Seasons and three-quarters of the way through Ages.