1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I've been playing Animal Crossing a lot lately. I'm kind of getting bored with that though with all of the hunting for tarantulas. A couple of friends of mine have been wanting to find an MMO to play recently, so we're going to go back to playing Dragon Nest. I'm planning on playing the assassin class, which should be fun! I played as the dancer previously.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I've been playing a lot of Tomodachi Collection (DS) lately, and I'm having fun :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I've mostly been playing Tomodachi Life (3DS), but otherwise, it's Kingdom Hearts. I'm currently obsessed with the KH series (as you can see by my profile pic and sig, lol)

4. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    Yache Berry ★★Amulet Coin ★★★Skull Fossil ★★★
    Well other than PC Overwatch, I was playing LEGO City Undercover...until my disc (which was admittedly in bad condition; I bought it that way) decided to become unreadable during the first cutscene in Chapter 13. Major buzzkill for me since I was actually enjoying the game a lot.

Other than that, I don't really game much else anymore. I used to, and my potentially return to playing other games.

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Currently, I am playing a lot of Ever Oasis, but when the scramble ends I am going to try and finish as many games as I can.

6. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Playing Moshi Monsters Moshling Zoo! There's that good nostalgia ^_^

7. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    I just got Batman Arkham Origins during the Steam Summer Sale. Its kind of buggy and doesn't run as well as the first two games (I've glitched through the ground a few times, loading screens pop up at random when traveling around quickly, I once entered a predator encounter without any of the enemies spawning and resetting the game didn't fix it at first so I thought I was going to have to restart the entire game before the finally showed up, cutscenes don't play properly, and the fast travel takes so long to load that I can make several laps around Gotham in the time it would take the Batwing to get anywhere.) But the gameplay is good. Its basically the same as City, but the combat has been refined slightly, there are more sidequests, and the new investigation mode is great. All in all its kind of a mixed bag for me.

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    All of the Stardew Valley this past week, like 20 hours worth, which is a lot for me

9. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    meanwhile i'm here playing bang dream because weaboo phone apps 10/10

10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Managed to just recently pick up a copy of Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective.

I haven't been able to put the game down once since starting it.

I've been playing it for about the past 4 hours.

11. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Final Fantasy XIV, with the new expansion I have more stuff to do, and i also started up a new game on Pokémon Y just because I felt like doing a casual run on it.

12. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Currently have a nuzlocke of Randomized Emerald, as well as Monster Hunter Generations, Crash Bandicoot 2, and Crash Bandicoot 3 on my to do list. lol

13. Ultra5

Ultra5 Camper

(Moltres Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.8
    346 hours into Stellaris. Someone please send a search party into space to find me. D:

14. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Well my friends got bored with DragonNest not too long after we started playing it, but I got hooked. That assassin class though. The personal story is an emotional roller coaster and it's starting to dawn on me just how much story content there is with all of the expansions they've done.

15. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Right now, I'm juggling between a few games
    • Pokémon Pearl - Regular playthrough, I was feeling nostalgic
    • Pokémon SoulSilver - Shiny Badge Quest
    • Pokémon X - Nuzlocke (maybe, it's going too well so I might just turn it into a regular playthrough)
    • Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon - Lent it to a friend to play, but she got bored and returned it, so I started a new save. Haven't touched it in a while, I feel bad
    • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team - Bought it ages ago on my Wii U and never finished it. I'm almost done, if I remember correctly
    • Stella Glow - Finishing off the story. The final boss is a doozy
    • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Working through the DLC. I might end up getting all the Korok seeds if I'm feeling up to it
    • Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice - Haven't bought it yet, picking it up today after school
    • Fire Emblem Awakening - Started a new save, hoping to finish it sometime this year
    • Fire Emblem Fates- Started new saves for all 3 stories, these are very low priority though
    • Animal Crossing New Leaf - This is just a daily check-in, but I'm always looking to upgrade my town
    • Mystic Messenger - Although I'm not playing it right now, I'll pick it up as soon as the V Route drops. RIP sleep schedule
    • Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy - Haven't bought this one yet either, but I'll probably make that purchase after I beat AA6. I'm still putting it on this list
    • Splatoon 2/Mario Kart 8 DX - This will be the only game I play on my Switch for a long time (I haven't decided between the two). Haven't bought the Switch yet, but I have the funds! It's just a matter of going and buying it

16. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Right now, I'm playing Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team. It's such a great game, I definitely recommend it.

Also, I play GTA 5 and Need for Speed a lot on my PS4. My username there is PHI_218 if you wanna add me. I always love making new friends :)

17. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Currently League of Legends xD

18. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Animal Crossing. Every day! Cant let anyone from my town leave ;w;

19. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Pokémon Y, just doing a casual playthrough for one instead of nuzlocking it.

20. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Probably gonna boot up MS Saga: A New Dawn again. Despite its many flaws, it's actually one of my favourite PS2 games - partly because it's a Gundam game, partly because I genuinely enjoy it (though the boss battles can be quite unforgiving).