1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Dusting off Etrian Odyssey IV again. I made it a point to defeat the Blizzard King (superboss) as soon as possible, so I could increase my party's level cap (the game doesn't let your level go beyond 70 without defeating 3 specific superbosses, Blizzard King being one of them), and now that I've done that, I have a lot more incentive to explore all of the nooks and crannies I missed or didn't go to - never mind trying to clear out the rest of the post-game.

I don't know if I will, per se (I have never defeated the 'extra final boss' in any EO game), but I can at least try to get as close to there as possible.

2. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Still playing Pokémon Moon here and there to prep things before Ultra Sun and Moon come out. I still need to redeem some of the mega stone codes and train a few Pokémon that I bred.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Playing League of Legends as always.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Just finished playing Smite... Dear me that was a time and a half, and I've begun playing some Pokémon Omega Ruby. Doing a wonderlocke

5. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Getting my bonus points from the Tempest Trials in FE:Heroes.

Wish I had a Celica or something for the 40% boost. Ah well, at least Balm is kicking butt with both his combat (thanks to the buffs) and his healing skills, though I'm also glad I've got Wrys on the team as well. Took out the last map with just those two and Male Robin. Took some creative positioning but I lucked out with the enemy armour being Gwendolyn, who couldn't even kill Wrys in one shot. XD

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Just finished playing BanG Dream. Taking a break now and moving on to other things.. dunno what yet. My poor fingers need some rest from rhythm tapping games! lol

7. darkmaster567

Cirrus
    (Mystery Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽30.6
    I'm currently playing Stardew Valley, Whisper of a Rose. Splatoon 2, and I think that's it.

8. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Played Mass Effect 2 for awhile. Wish my computer would play it without being all jumpy... -_-

9. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Pokémon Crystal. Decided to forego the traded-Machop method of beating Whitney and cheesed it instead by putting Miltank to sleep with Poliwag, Cursing it with Gastly, and then tanking its Rollout attacks with Geodude while the Curse ate away at her health. ^_^;;;

10. JellyBunnyBeans!

JellyBunnyBeans! PKMN Breeder

Cuti
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.3
    Bit of Competitive Overwatch

11. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    always playing league nowadays it seems, with a mix of Overwatch in there

12. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Still playing the Crash Bandicoot remasters. There's no way I'll be able to fully 100% them though. :sweat:

13. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    @SnowboundBecca Good luck, I have the original trilogy on Playstation and I know how hard they are! X'D

Replaying Pokémon Platinum, this time randomized.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  14. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Playing more Xenoblade, and I am hoping to finish it soon. Or at least the main story.

15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Now that I have defeated the Three Dragons in Etrian Odyssey IV, I am (temporarily) setting the game down to focus on Etrian Odyssey 1 Untold instead, to do the same thing. I'm one-third of the way there, but I also need to finish exploring the last stratum.
    I forgot how difficult this game is in comparison to EO4. In the last stratum, if I get blindsided (enemy gets a preemptive round), I basically die. This means that I have to work on baby steps and work on getting levels elsewhere (the Three Dragons) before I fully explore the place. I at least made it to the last floor, and one EDIT: two dragons are dealt with (and the last one is waiting for me).

I know I'm going to work on another EO game after this, and I want to be in the mood for EO3 because I haven't finished that game at all yet - and really want to, so I can say I've done them all.

#255 Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  16. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Games.

Just kidding! Well, I've been playing Superhot for a while. Also, The Binding of Isaac Rebirth is another. Probably Bloons Tower Defense 5 (I have become so used to the graphics that I say no to number 3)

17. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I've been getting into Foxhole. Foxhole is one of the first MMOs that's appeared for shooters since Planetside 2. Foxhole is about a war ridden world roughly around WW1 where you play as a grunt. What makes the game fun though is the fact that everything is built by the player. The buildings, the defenses, the guns, the ammo, the trucks, the tanks, nearly everything is player made. This sort of system allows for people of all types to play the game and switch around to find what they like doing the most. I have easily sunk 57 hours into it already. Its the type of game that, once you get it down, you will wonder where the day went. The game is still in early access on steam but it's constantly being updated with an amphibious landing craft coming really soon. If your into top down shooters or MMO shooters I would definitely suggest Foxhole.

18. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'm currently playing Persona 5, trying to get through the second dungeon.

19. Enasencca

Enasencca Ace Trainer

Mercury
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽592.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Rocky Helmet ★★★★★PokéBallPokéBallGreat Ball
    I know I'm horribly late, but I've been playing Rune Factory 3 because a friend recommended it to me. And I have to say, it's super fun!

20. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I should probably make an update on that huge list a posted a while back. Here goes...

• Pokémon Pearl - Regular playthrough, I was feeling nostalgic (UPDATE - I beat 1 Gym)
    • Pokémon SoulSilver - Shiny Badge Quest (UPDATE - I got to the area of my newest hunt)
    • Pokémon X - Nuzlocke (maybe, it's going too well so I might just turn it into a regular playthrough) (UPDATE - nothing)
    • Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon - Lent it to a friend to play, but she got bored and returned it, so I started a new save. Haven't touched it in a while, I feel bad (UPDATE - nothing)
    • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team - Bought it ages ago on my Wii U and never finished it. I'm almost done, if I remember correctly (UPDATE - nothing)
    • Stella Glow - Finishing off the story. The final boss is a doozy (UPDATE - nothing)
    • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Working through the DLC. I might end up getting all the Korok seeds if I'm feeling up to it (UPDATE - nothing)
    • Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice - Haven't bought it yet, picking it up today after school (UPDATE - I beat the first case)
    • Fire Emblem Awakening - Started a new save, hoping to finish it sometime this year (UPDATE - nothing)
    • Fire Emblem Fates- Started new saves for all 3 stories, these are very low priority though (UPDATE - nothing)
    • Animal Crossing New Leaf - This is just a daily check-in, but I'm always looking to upgrade my town (UPDATE - I haven't been checking in daily)
    • Mystic Messenger - Although I'm not playing it right now, I'll pick it up as soon as the V Route drops. RIP sleep schedule (UPDATE - V doesn't come until September now)
    • Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy - Haven't bought this one yet either, but I'll probably make that purchase after I beat AA6. I'm still putting it on this list (UPDATE - I did buy this, and have been playing it very frequently)
    • Splatoon 2/Mario Kart 8 DX - This will be the only game I play on my Switch for a long time (I haven't decided between the two). Haven't bought the Switch yet, but I have the funds! It's just a matter of going and buying it (UPDATE - I didn't buy a Switch because I had to choose between that and Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. New Pokémon is always top priority)