1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    We noticed you aren't logged in, and we'd absolutely love for you to join us by clicking Sign Up! Lake Valor is a Pokémon community dedicated to bringing fans together. You can catch Pokémon, take them on an adventure through the site by levelling them up and even evolve them. There's something for everyone at Lake Valor. Best of all - signing up is free! We hope to see you join us. If you already have an account, then login and start discussing!
    Dismiss Notice

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Eclipse

Eclipse Mod Dragon
    SuperMod

Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,464
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Dusting off Etrian Odyssey IV again. I made it a point to defeat the Blizzard King (superboss) as soon as possible, so I could increase my party's level cap (the game doesn't let your level go beyond 70 without defeating 3 specific superbosses, Blizzard King being one of them), and now that I've done that, I have a lot more incentive to explore all of the nooks and crannies I missed or didn't go to - never mind trying to clear out the rest of the post-game.

I don't know if I will, per se (I have never defeated the 'extra final boss' in any EO game), but I can at least try to get as close to there as possible.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ❀Bloom❀

❀Bloom❀ Cuter than Satix
    Supporter

Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14
    Battle Points:
    ★1
    Heart Scale ★★
    Still playing Pokémon Moon here and there to prep things before Ultra Sun and Moon come out. I still need to redeem some of the mega stone codes and train a few Pokémon that I bred.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Skullbash

Skullbash Lightning Flame Dragon Mode
    Supporter

Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽122
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Playing League of Legends as always.

4. DrGetus

DrGetus The man with the plan
    Valor Contributor

Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Hotter Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Just finished playing Smite... Dear me that was a time and a half, and I've begun playing some Pokémon Omega Ruby. Doing a wonderlocke

5. ShinigamiMiroku

ShinigamiMiroku PKMN Breeder

Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽26
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Getting my bonus points from the Tempest Trials in FE:Heroes.

Wish I had a Celica or something for the 40% boost. Ah well, at least Balm is kicking butt with both his combat (thanks to the buffs) and his healing skills, though I'm also glad I've got Wrys on the team as well. Took out the last map with just those two and Male Robin. Took some creative positioning but I lucked out with the enemy armour being Gwendolyn, who couldn't even kill Wrys in one shot. XD

6. Sheep

Sheep Puwa Puwa
    Moderator Supporter

Local Time:
    PokéPoints:
    ₽24
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Just finished playing BanG Dream. Taking a break now and moving on to other things.. dunno what yet. My poor fingers need some rest from rhythm tapping games! lol

7. darkmaster567

darkmaster567 Swimmer

Local Time:
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    I'm currently playing Stardew Valley, Whisper of a Rose. Splatoon 2, and I think that's it.

8. ShinigamiMiroku

Local Time:
    PokéPoints:
    ₽26
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Played Mass Effect 2 for awhile. Wish my computer would play it without being all jumpy... -_-

9. ShinigamiMiroku

Local Time:
    PokéPoints:
    ₽26
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Pokémon Crystal. Decided to forego the traded-Machop method of beating Whitney and cheesed it instead by putting Miltank to sleep with Poliwag, Cursing it with Gastly, and then tanking its Rollout attacks with Geodude while the Curse ate away at her health. ^_^;;;

10. Bunny Hop!

Bunny Hop! Swimmer

Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Bit of Competitive Overwatch

11. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Cadmin the Admin
    Admin Social Team

Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,693
    Battle Points:
    ★4
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VeritySlowpoke Tail ★★★★Psychium Z ★★★★
    always playing league nowadays it seems, with a mix of Overwatch in there

12. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Local Time:
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0
    Battle Points:
    ★5
    Amulet Coin ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Soothe Bell ★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Still playing the Crash Bandicoot remasters. There's no way I'll be able to fully 100% them though. :sweat:

13. Shadria

Shadria PKMN Ranger

Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★Soothe Bell ★
    @SnowboundBecca Good luck, I have the original trilogy on Playstation and I know how hard they are! X'D

Replaying Pokémon Platinum, this time randomized.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  14. MarineAurora

MarineAurora Mod Snow Fox
    Valor SuperMod Patron

Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,042
    Battle Points:
    ★4
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Playing more Xenoblade, and I am hoping to finish it soon. Or at least the main story.