1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    Probably Overwatch in a bit. I haven't played in several months so I hope I don't suck too much, haha.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    I just got a Switch and Breath of the Wild yesterday, so most of my free time since then has been taken up by that. On a related note, I probably won't as active on here for the next few days.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Been playing Overwatch as usual. Other than that, been alternating between Borderlands 2 & Borderlands The PreSequel. Finished playing Tales From The Borderlands & I bought the GOTY edition of Borderlands 1 for ps3 so as far as the series goes, I've gotten my fix of it haha.

4. Knightmare

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽214.5
    Parascientific Escape: Crossing at the Farthest Horizon. Bad translation but enjoyable overall.

5. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    Darkinum Z ★★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm currently playing Monster Hunter: Stories
    It a lot of fun~

6. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I'm playing Miitopia. I was kinda surprised that it is actually a good game, it's like a rpg but with less stuff to worry about, however for some fights you need a minimum of strategy. It's really fun!

7. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Started Breath of the Wild on sunday! Already like 16 hours in! I wish I had taken this week off work to play it uwu''

Gwoomy likes this.
  8. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Alright, I've now gotten my hands on Fire Emblem Warriors. So far, it's the easiest warriors-type game I've played, but the fact they were able to mix in as many standard Fire Emblem elements into this as they did is impressive. Yeah, the story seems to be about as weak as Awakening's, but then again, Warriors games have never been known for having good stories. (Plus some of this dialog... normally, I cringe at this kind of dialog, but here, it makes me laugh)

9. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    I've been playing Yo-Kai Watch 2 Psychic Specters and it's been really good. Just need ta get Illuminoct.

10. UltraHusk

UltraHusk School Kid

Cubone
    (Cubone)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽26.8
    im playing a few games such as
    - Town of Salem
    - Subnautica
    - Rocket League
    - Minecraft
    - Roblox (yes)
    - and of course Pokémon

Town of Salem and Rocket League are my top games to play at the moment because they are so much fun!

11. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Etrian Odyssey V. (Nintendo 3DS)

12. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Lately I'm playing NieR Automata, which is honestly becoming one of my favorite games. The design asthetic (mostly), the gameplay, the music oh the music! And the second playthrough's insights into the experience of some of the villains, like Simone and the brothers. All so expertly done, even though I usually don't like hack-and-slash or bullet hell, it's still so much fun.

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    This is also what I have been doing, for the past few weeks.
    I can't break away from it, and to be perfectly honest, I really don't want to. It's everything I was hoping it would be, and then some. I'm just worried what I'll have to devote my time to when I'm finally done - there will be this strange void that I don't quite know how to fill.

14. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Yeah it's quite a nice game. Well Etrian Mystery Dungeon, was gosh awful, but still.
    Glad you like it dude!

15. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Overwatch, that's pretty much it ;u;

16. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I should be playing one of my new games, but instead I'm obsessively playing Hyrule Warriors Legends. I have Fire Emblem Warriors sitting right next to me but I can't seem to tear myself away from Hyrule Warriors...probably because I like the characters more and, even though I'm looking forward to FE Warriors, I'm annoyed there is so much Hoshidan scum in it and no Eirika and Ephraim.

I have a Mario Odyssey file on the go as well, although that's taken a bit of a backseat recently. I'm not bored of it, I just find myself gravitating towards my 3DS and PS4 more...not that I'd ever use my Switch in docked mode.

17. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Pokémon Sun, and I am loving it. Got one or two gripes so far (admittedly they're gripes I've had with the entire series from the beginning) but they are not diminishing my enjoyment at the least.

Also, the Catastropika Z-move is SO CUTE! :love: :love: :love:

18. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Also, I've been playing Doki Doki Literature Club (and it's kinda HORRIFYING)

Also, Bloons TD Battles.

19. SkyBlueFox1

SkyBlueFox1 Black Belt

Rose
    (Ninetales)
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,728.9
    I've been trying to play Mario Odyssey, though I haven't gotten much chance due to work. T_T

I did get to run through Castlevania: Simon's Destiny the other day, though! Really good Doom mod, I absolutely recommend it.

20. Runo20

Runo20 Tuber

Chief
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    Fire Emblem Heroes these days. Loaded up dead space recently to see if it still runs. It does, and so do I.