1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Monster Hunter World and I love it, played almost 24 hours already.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Iopdev

Iopdev Dragonair Enthusiast

Ceto
    (Dragonair)
    Level 46
    PokéPoints:
    ₽143.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I've been Playing Pokémon Sun a lot lately! And ACNL too

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Digimon Cyber Sleuth
    Okami
    Persona 5
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    BotW switch DLC
    FE Shadows of Valentia
    Xenoblade Chronicles 2

And wishing to start over with Xenoblade X

4. Iopdev

Iopdev Dragonair Enthusiast

Ceto
    (Dragonair)
    Level 46
    PokéPoints:
    ₽143.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Oooh yeah, The BotW DLC is also something that i'm playing a lot lately

5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,639.1
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Super Mario Odyssey! It’s so great!
    I like how when you got enough moons you can just go to the next world and go wherever you want in general.

6. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Disgaea 5 for Switch.

... This game is honestly just too addicting. I like grindy RPGs too much, it seems. u.u

7. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I find myself sinking more and more time into Fire Emblem Warriors. Compared to Hyrule Warriors the game might as well be garbage, but it's good for venting frustration, of which I have had plenty of recently. I am also aware that when Hyrule Warriors hits the Switch I will probably never play it again, so I'm trying to experience the History Mode whilst I have the motivation to.

Going underground in FFIV. Should pick up the pace with that.

Playing Monster Hunter World too and honestly I don't care for it. Armour looks like trash now, the story is highly intrusive and a load of rubbish - it's like playing a Pokémon game past Gen V - and the sheer lack of variety in monsters is thoroughly off-putting...and what new monsters there are recycle old monster attack patterns, making them predictable as hell. The map being one giant mess makes it miserable to navigate, and monsters running is just plain ridiculous...and the Bow has been severely wrecked by the changes made to it. Gen was much, much more enjoyable.

...oh, and Pocket Frogs. I will forever be playing Pocket Frogs now. Still working on Lanterna.

8. Fable_PH

Fable_PH Pixels and Paints

Sketch
    (Flygon)
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽307.1
    Kirby Planet Robobot has been my life for the past week. Such a great platformer! It's cute and casual which keeps it relaxing, while also having a punishingly difficult extra boss rush mode that is SO satisfying to complete.

9. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    KHII. I'm trying to do a Completionist run.

10. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Right now I'm trying to finish up Ultra Moon, then once that's done I'm either going back to Alpha Sapphire as I've never completed the Delta Emerald Episode or to Monster Hunter Generations to do high rank stuff and test out my Wifi connection once more.

11. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild currently. Trying to finish up this puzzle inside of this Divine Beat. x.x

12. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Kingdom Hearts Union X

13. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Grinding on Splatoon2 and getting prepared for the upcoming Splatfest!

14. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    PUBG... Trying to stop Chinese hackers... Quite a bit successful!

15. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I'm playing Stellaris: I game where you play as an empire trying to take over the galaxy using diplomacy to gain allies, form a federation with your allies, and conquer your enemies. Each game is never the same, as there are so many different empires to play as and many different random events that are possible to get. (External threats that try to destory or infest the galaxy..hint hint...nudge nudge)

16. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    GTA Vice City although I've been trying to get to the other islands by using glitches lol

17. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    For some reasons I started playing Civilization Revolution a lot. Usually I'm playing Halo reach or Halo Wars 2. A little bit of minecraft when some of my friends are on, since we have a survival for just us. It started as a 2v2 but I left my team and became a mercenary. Now it's 2v1v1.​

18. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I found out that Square Enix got rid of the 14 day limit on the FFXIV trial, so I've been playing that over the past couple of days. Not sure if I'll get the full version or not though since it's kind of pricy. You have to buy it AND pay a monthy subscription? I don't know about that...

I've been replaying Super Mystery Dungeon on the side too. This time with a Chespin and Chimchar, which should be great as long as I don't run into any flying types post game.

19. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    For some obscene reason I am STILL playing Monster Hunter: World. Going for the platinum, which has meant a lot of suffering, and it's not done yet - I still have 12 crowns to get, as well as random rare pet things, and 50 Arena Quests, which is going to be boring as all hell. Starting to have second thoughts about this...or tenth or eleventh thoughts, because I have wanted to stop for quite a while now. But I refuse to let this game get the better of me.

Also started Stella Glow for the third time. I really do want to like this game.

20. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Animal Crossing Pocket Camp is my main go-to right now!