1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Currently, I'm playing through Pokémon Blue. My team so far (and planned final team once they're all evolved) is Wartortle (Blastoise), Pidgeotto (Pidgeot), Mew, Vulpix (Ninetales) and Jolteon, as well as DUX the Farfetch'd acting as a Cut Slave.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to start playing Fire Emblem Fates and Pokken Tournament, as FE:F has to come out soon and PT is coming out later this month, which I'm so hyped for.

I've also got a recently-purchased copy of Blue Rescue Team on my Wii U, which I've barely started (the last boss I battled was Skarmory, i.e. the first one), so I've got that to bide my time with as well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    I'm currently playing White 2 & my team so far is: Samurott / Ampharos / Scolipede / Fraxure / Unfezant / Sawsbuck. I plan on ginding all my Pokémon to at least Level 50, and then fill up my Pokédex as much I can. Then maybe I'll take on the White Treehollow.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I'm going to give another try to Deus Ex HR. I haven't played it in at least a year because I got stuck at an... impasse, but armed with better planning, I think I can do better this time around.

4. Starry Windy

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.1
    As for me, I'm playing Pokémon Y whenever I'm on break from the work. In the game, lately I visited Battle Chateau much often in hopes of raising my rank there before I'm taking on the Pokémon League, as I have 8 Gym Badges already.

5. Pbear

Pbear Space Polar Bear

PokéPoints:
    ₽43.8
    i'm playing fire emblem fates revelation, Pokémon red, and Kirby's dream land
    and all of them are great

6. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    I feel that I need to update what I am playing right now, so here I go! I bought the complete collection of Fire Emblem Fates a couple of weeks ago, and I have been playing Birthright, Conquest, and Revelation. I have already beat the first two, and have almost beaten Revelation. Also, I bought Ocarina of Time 3d just a couple of days ago, and I'm playing that at this very moment. Also, I just ordered Xenoblade Chronicles 3d, so that will be fun to play too. Time to go play some stuff ^_^

7. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I'm currently playing through Pokémon Yellow. I'm trying to get my hands on an Abra for the Mew glitch but I keep failing T_T

8. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    I've recently acquired Don't Starve Together. It's a fairly difficult game though, but I'm slowly getting used to it. Anyone want to make a world with me? I've also started playing Civ a lot more (I think I might even be able to finish a round of it for once).

9. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    OK, let's update my Currently Playing status~

-Pokémon Blue (6 Badges)
    -Pokémon Soul Silver (8 Badges)
    -Pokémon X/Alpha Sapphire (Working on Living Pokédex)
    -Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team (Uh, how do I measure my progress? I've, uh, beat Skarmory and Team Meanies)
    -The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3d (I'm playing as Future Link now, up to the Forest Temple)
    -Pokken Tournament (I'm currently B Rank)

Goodness me, so many games to play

10. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Right now I have been playing Pokken in order to better myself at the game. I also have been playing Ace Attorney 2: Justcie For All for the third time and that's been a lot of fun.

11. Starry Windy

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.1
    Several days ago I managed to get myself on Pokémon Shuffle again, after being so long of not playing it. There are some levels that seems too hard for me, though...

12. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I am playing some Pokémon hacks along with Pokémon emarald(working on Pokédex). Hope i complete my Pokédex soon.

13. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I'm currently playing through Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation since I beat both Conquest and Birthright. I'm a little more than halfway through the story and I'm still enjoying it immensely.

14. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    I'm playing through Crypt of the Necrodancer again. I'm trying to get better at it so I can play some of the more advanced characters that have special attributes. Right now, I'm pretty great at the game, but only as Cadence, the starter character.

15. Heroine of Winds

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Pokémon Omega Ruby along with Yoshi's New Island. I'm taking a break from the latter because so far I haven't been all that impressed with it. I'm at World 3, but after getting a little frustrated with it due to the bad design, I'm putting the game aside until I get the nerve to play it again. Right now, I'm going to train up my Pokémon team in Omega Ruby before I go up against Norman.

16. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Yo-Kai Watch! I finally got it a little while ago, and I haven't been able to put it down since. Sometimes I take a break to play Pokémon or LoZ: MM3D, but mostly, it's been that. PAWS OF FURY!!!

17. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Right now, I'm playing through Inazuma Eleven 2: Blizzard. I still need to finish that and I'm making steady progress!

18. Phyxture

Phyxture Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I just recently started playing Portal Stories: Mel (an extremely well-done Portal 2 mod, for those who don't know). It's been a great play so far, and I'm looking forward to where the story and gameplay are both headed.

Also, I started playing through Life is Strange with a friend, though it's more like he's playing while I'm watching and helping with decisions. It's a great game, and I recommend it to anyone who likes a good and riveting story.

19. Starry Windy

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.1
    Nowadays I'm playing Pokémon Yellow, level grinding all of my Pokémon to make sure I can win my first badge.

20. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Defense Grid 2! I love me some scifiy tower defense games, and this one is even easier than Dark Horizon so that's cool!