1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I like playing a nice game of chess. :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I started playing Hollow Knight again after taking a break from it for a few months. I also got back into Minecraft, thanks to the LV realm.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ninJAS

ninJAS Proud new daddy!

O_O
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.8
    Ultra Ball
    RollerCoaster Tycoon :love: some serious nostalgia goin on at my place tonight xP

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,934.4
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Crash Bandicoot, the three originals remastered. Let's see if it lives up to the memories I have of these games.

5. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Tales of Berseria! The post-game dungeons are incredibly challenging and frustrating which only really motivates me to want to complete it more and more. I'm only around level 145 and I'm still not done yet. There's a ton more level grinding to do before I'm able to really breeze through this dungeon. :c

6. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I just beat the Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion last night and boy was it hard as *heck*. Normally I don't like difficult games but it's so much better than the normal single player. I didn't 100% it yet though but plan on doing so. I'm also nearing the end of Fate/stay night Réalta Nua on the Heaven's Feel route.

7. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    ...lately I've been replaying all of my older games for the hundredth time...then again, half the games that my family owns are either N64 or Gamecube, so of course I'm going to replay them a lot. I just find it amazing that I never get bored of those Zelda and Mario games, as well as Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie. I'm currently in the middle of Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly. For some reason, until recently I never really got that there were other Spyro games other than that one.

8. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I'm playing Pokémon X again. This time, I'm doing a Nuzlocke challenge. I'm doing pretty good, save the fact that my flying-types keep dying >.<

A while back, I also started Super Paper Mario: Sticker Star, but I wasn't able to figure out the battle system and quit in frustration. I might give it another go when I get home; from what little I've played, it seems really fun.

9. RegionRunner150

RegionRunner150 PKMN Breeder

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Recently I've been kinda going back and forth between 2 games on my PS3. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

MUA 2 is an action RPG/dungeon crawler which takes place in the Marvel Universe, one of the coolest parts is that you have a team of 4 superheroes to help you, and you can create classic teams for buffs (for example picking a team of X-Men increases the amount of times you can use your Powers.) Its set during the Civil War arc in the comics, which I thought was pretty cool.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is essentially a Studio Ghibli Pokémon, made by the same people who made Yo-Kai-Watch. It's honestly one of my favorite Playstation titles.

10. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Final Fantasy X. Focusing on collecting the Celestial Weapons at the current moment and it's quite the task...

11. FNT

FNT Collector

Storm The Fort
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.2
    Ultra Ball ★★
    Currently have been playing Splatoon 2's onto Expansion.
    Really Enjoying the variety in challenges
    i'll probably stop playing when i have gone through the whole thing and collected all the special gear.

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Animal Crossing Pocket Camp =') still into it aaa

13. FNT

FNT Collector

Storm The Fort
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.2
    Ultra Ball ★★
    started a 3ds metroid playtheough

14. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Fire Emblem Heroes again atm. This is my third or fourth time getting back into it, and I think this time I'm finally here to stay. While I was gone they implemented a lot of the features I've wanted (automatically going into auto-battle, which is extremely useful for Tempest Trials) and it has become really comfortable to play. :3

15. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I play smash bros on 3DS. I like having my own personal screen, I like the controls, and it’s portable. Smash run beats out the abomination of a subspace replacement on the Wii U.

The Wii U smash just seems worse than the 3DS in my humble opinion.

16. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Monkey Balloon Tower Defense. It's addicting.

17. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Not gaming too often these days because I'm lazy.. The last games I played have been Minecraft and Fate/Extra.

18. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I just finished The Lost Child on Switch - or as finished as it'll get if it's going to give me errors in a dungeon I can't save in; since it's postgame I am not persevering with it - and I'm about to start Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana. I have been looking forward to this for AGES. As soon as I heard it was coming to Switch I immediately cancelled my plans to get it on PS4 and settled in to wait...sounds like it was a good job I did too, since it includes the DLC and an updated localisation. I loved Memories of Celceta on Vita, so I have high expectations :3

Also replaying Tales of Berseria for a plat on my new PSN, but I haven't gotten very far with that yet.

19. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    World of Warcraft. Some friends I know have been playing and I finally decided to try out the trial version. Got a human priest to lv. 15 and just decided to try out a blood elf paladin (healer)...let's see how this goes!

20. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,370.4
    I'm currently playing Pokémon Ultra Moon for the first time. Dartrix just evolved into Decidueye and my team is looking pretty great.

I also just beat Donkey Kong Country 2 and started Fire Emblem Awakening.