1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Touhou 9 and some ROBLOX
    I beated touhou 9 twice but its on easy mode , but i want to re-defeat it in Normal Mode

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    The Last of Us! I was only able to play a small part of it, but I'm hoping to get a PS4 and continue it. Very fun, gripping game.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I've just got a Switch, and why not get some Kirby Star Allies while at it? Also doing a little run on EarthBound. Totally not exploiting the fact that the online emulator can save whenever and redoing anything a screw up.

4. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Recently been playing Hollow Knight since it came on the Switch.
    This game is so super great, like wow. I love it!

5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I've been playing quite a lot of Maplestory lately. Don't know how I got back into it lol.

6. Pyrophobic Quilava

Blader
    (Treecko)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,207.7
    I'm not that good (I average on rank 17 out of 30)... but i'm in love with Krosmaga right now.

If you're into a different online card game where summons walk a board, check it out.

7. Wraithcaller

Eden
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.8
    I don't do a lot of PC gaming but I've downloaded Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and Fallout New Vegas after I moved and left my PS4 with my parents. I'm currently working on a very lightly modded playthrough of New Vegas since I've already torn through DD DA like paper.

Pyrophobic Quilava likes this.
  8. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Currently I am trying to split my attention multiple ways again and failing spectacularly as I gravitate back towards Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate. Presently I am HR94 and lack the confidence to push on with the 10* Advanced Village Quests, so I am absently farming for a Pierce +5 OOO charm whilst I give a little back to the community by carrying newer players through low rank...which helps me to learn the ins and outs of the Insect Glaive (god do I miss aiming my Kinsect properly) and vent some stress by taking out monsters in a minute or less. Bahahahaha.

I have a Dragon Quest XI file on the go but I can already feel myself losing interest...this is a series I have always struggled with. It might be the generally poor and samey music, or the animation, or the godawful SLOW AS HELL battles, but it's just not a series I really go into with any sort of enthusiasm a lot of the time. But apparently it picks up once you have every party member, so I'm willing to persevere. Every now and then.

Replaying Danganronpa on my Vita because I have yet to play V3 but I can't remember a thing that happened. Seems like a good time to refresh my memory.

Aaaaand my copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna the Golden Country arrived today, so I'll be playing that...I am praying this will be another Tales of Berseria case. I HATED Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - much as I hated Tales of Zestiria - but I am willing to give this a chance as a standalone prequel. I do like the battle system, and JRPGs on my Switch. But I enter it with no small amount of trepidation...I really hope this doesn't turn out to be another 85-hour waste of my time. Please. Please do something right again, Monolith Soft. Please give me another experience like the original Xenoblade.

9. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I'm playing Age Of Empires 2 HD right now. So much Nostalgia!

10. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Piano Tiles. I’m playing Piano Tiles.

No, seriously.

11. Vaporstar4x4

Stephy
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,087.7
    I'm currently playing Dragon Age Inquisition.
    I've played DA2 twice and I loved it. So I finally invested in the full game of Inquisition and though I'm about 30 hours in I've actually barely started. The game is very long and has a massive open world, I've gotten all the companions and am now just adventuring and getting to know them.
    I haven't even finished it and it's becoming one of my favorite games.

12. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Pokémon Insurgence, because I like to make things hard for myself, the game is brutal.

13. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm doing a run-through on Pokémon Leafgreen atm. Its my personal favorite game in the series and its been a while.

14. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I've got FIFA 19 for PS4 that I've been running. It's alright.

15. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I have broken free from the cold clutches of MHGU and am now playing Octopath Traveler. I've gone with Ophilia for the moment...she was marginally the most appealing. I was torn between her and Primrose, but I'm not generally fond of Dancer-class characters playstyle wise and every JRPG party needs a healer, right?

Also playing DQXI...sort of. I have Assassin's Creed Odyssey coming sometime next week and fully intend to Spartan kick my way into that as soon as I get it, but I need to devote more time to this...

16. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I’m playing Okami and soul silver!

17. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I recently picked up Fallout Shelter on the Switch X3 It's a nice little way to kill time when you're bored :P

18. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey! This is my third attempt at playing an AC game - I tried and strongly disliked the original, and I didn't get very far at all in Syndicate. I think I need something like this to balance out the excessive amount of JRPG gaming I am presently doing with DQXI and Octopath Traveler. Playing as Kassandra on Normal in Exploration Mode. These accents, oh man...xD

19. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    There’s this app I got on my ipad called Bacon and I’ve been playing it so much in the past 2 days

20. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Persona 4. Felt like a trip down nostalgia lane...