1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Monster Hunter Generation Ultimate, I only just got to G Rank because I was lazy and didn't wanted to do online content.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I play games at the pace of a snail, and am still playing Fate/Extra.. though I'm on the final week of the game. I've also been brushing up on Super Smash Bros. in prep for Ultimate with my Pikachu and Arod tutored me on how to use Charizard.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Monster Hunter World, trying out some new event quest they have going atm.

4. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Zelda: Ocarina of Time. (Yep, I'm going old school here.)

5. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Valkyria Chronicles 4, finally got around to start this.

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Just played a bit of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe since my Switch and the game came in the mail. Will be trying out the Octopath Traveler demo once it downloads. :D

7. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Red Dead Redemption 2. I quite like it.

8. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Lately, I've been playing PMD Explorers of time and MTG Arena

9. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Started playing Tales of Hearts R, since I finished Octopath Traveler. I've had it since its release way back in 2014, and truth be told I may just drop it...not only is it sub only, but the translation is horribly bad...and if I can tell, with my rudimentary Japanese knowledge, then it MUST be bad. I've turned the voices off and I'm willing to give it a chance to impress me, however.

Still playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I'm supposed to be in Athens, but instead I'm on a giant island down the bottom of the map hunting for a minotaur. I really hope I actually find one. I want more Greek mythology in this game.

10. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Played some fortnite.

11. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Playing some League of Legends

12. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I'm on my first (and probably only, for a long time at least) playthrough of Ni No Kuni 2. It's made by the developer of two of my favorite PS2 games, Dark Cloud 2 and Rogue Galaxy, and it's clearly made with the same sense of style and a whole lot of love. The thing is though... it's a very simple game. The combat, the storytelling (which has its moments), the appeal, everything is very geared to a maybe 8-12 age; not for a gaming veteran and art appreciator like myself. I wish I could go into big brother or cool uncle mode and watch/play this with a younger family member, but I have no such person to accompany.

I'm honestly getting kind of tired of it. I'm just waiting to finish it and move forward into my next game: Final Fantasy XII TZA (slightly modded for better access to Ninja Swords and to remove widescreen letterbox).

13. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I just picked up Darkest Dungeon because it was on sale, so I'm gonna be playing that. Just gotta wait for it to finish downloading.

14. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I’ve been playing a lot of Hyrule and FE Warriors, bit burned out with them atm

15. Swan

Swan Tuber

Caterpie
    (Caterpie)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12.0
    football manager 2019 (Touch), Pokémon ultra sun... and sometimes wakfu? less as of late.

16. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Final Fantasy X, though I had to skip a certain cutscene about 3/4 of the way through the game because it is just soooooo awkward... Good game, otherwise.

17. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Mostly Diablo III on Switch right now. The current season ends on the 16th of December, so I have until then to clear the first four chapters of objectives so I can get the Necromancer armour, which looks pretty nice.

...the Necromancer is soooooo fun to play as, by the way. Having up to 27 minions - 28 if you count the companion! - at once is ridiculously entertaining. Maybe not QUITE as fun as the Wizard, but as I've never played Necro before I figured I'd give it a whirl.

Over 60 hours into Assassin's Creed Odyssey now, and as I've hit Level 50 and have a pretty nice loadout for gear, I'm just going to do the story and major sidequests now rather than comb every inch of the map. It's still probably going to take me another 20 hours at least to finish...

18. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I'm switching between Rocket League and ESO. If I ever get bored of the quests in ESO, then I try to find people who are standing still and I take photos with them. I have a pose that makes me look like I'm thinking deeply about something significant. But if I angle myself a certain way, it makes my character look as if she's hugging the other player's arm.

Playing Rocket League on the Xbox is just a passing fancy until cross-console parties are a thing. I'm hoping to trade all my xbox stuff to my Switch account, and then never using my xbox account again. That way I can play only on my favorite console, and Have more room on the Xbox for an even smaller set of games.

19. PantherPunch

Sky
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.1
    I'm mostly just playing Skullgirls on my phone. I'm waiting for my player level to reach 20 so I can play the character backstories.

20. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Playing some Spyro Reignited Trilogy starting with the first games. I love it! My only complaints so far are the camera motion blur and the flight controls taking some getting used to.