1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Enbuoh

SS Egg #1 Delta Plus
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.4
    Oran Berry ★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★
    So besides Pokémon I am playing Persona 3, Persona 4, and Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I only play Smash Ultimate when my friends are here to support me, a lousy player, so idk if that counts as well.

The reason why I am playing P3 and P4 only now is because before I got the right emulators, I had only seen the anime (and loved both anime adaptations a lot).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,684.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Started The Messenger last night. It's good, though for a game that's supposed to be a Metroidvania I really don't see it. Its more platformer than anything else. At least its got a good soundtrack I guess.

3. Richard and Blaziken

Raven
    (Torchic)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10.4
    These days I mostly play The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+, Smash Ultimate, and occasionally breed and train competitive Pokémon in OR and US.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Still going through Persona 3 FES. The story is great, but the gameplay can get frustrating during the boss fights. I’d recommend the PSP version because you can actually control your party and you still get the solid narrative.

5. Airsetla

Airsetla Swimmer

Twilight Gap
    (Zekrom Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽124.9
    I just started playing Monster Hunter: World with a friend last night and needless to say, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. There's so many weapon types and all that jazz that it's kind of overwhelming considering that this is my first Monster Hunter game. I do like the gameplay though! I hope to enjoy it even more once I get combos down, especially considering that I'm using the Insect Glaive and I hear that requires some weird combo mechanics? Dunno, but we'll see what happens.

6. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    In preparation of Fire Emblem Three Houses, I'm playing some of my other Fire Emblem games, starting with Fates: Birthright. This game is... pretty bad outside of the gameplay. I have a lot of fun on these maps, but most of the characters, the support conversations, and the plot are pretty bad. The soundtrack is decent, so at least it isn't all bad.

7. KnightBlader

Mina Ashido
    (Mudkip)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽399.0
    I am kind of running out of stuff to play, I mean I am still on Magic the Gathering: Arena and the Pokémon TCG Online, but else there really isn't much, outside of derusting in Splatoon 2 for the final fest.

Looking forward to Kill la Kill: IF and I hope it lives up with its alternate storyline to the actual series. Also Animal Crossing New Horizons, but that still seems a bit off with March 2020, sadly..

8. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Currently playing Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon on a friends 3Ds. A blast so far, as to be expected!

9. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    I'm in the middle of replaying The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and enjoying intentionally doing things as out of order as I can. (I already have the Biggoron's Sword, Megaton Hammer and Longshot, and I haven't even gotten to the Forest Temple yet.)

10. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Final Fantasy XIV the new Shadowbrigers expansion, must try all the shiny new stuff and hopefully get my hands on some of the cool new mounts.

11. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I guess I am playing Ultra Moon. I'm nuzlocking it and making a story out of that… I really should post that here, shouldn't I.

#531 Jul 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  12. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Playing some Kirby Planet Robobot in hopes that I can actually beat the forsaken True Arena and finally complete the game.

13. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    I'm not playing Three Houses because it hasn't come out yet

Just finishing up with my Fire Emblem Fates marathon, currently on Chapter 22 in Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation. Not sure if I'll finish it in time, but it's been... interesting (good word choice yay) to revisit these games and see them for what they really are. Also been playing a ton of Smash Bros, trying to learn several new characters such as Greninja and Zero Suit Samus. Last game I've been playing a bit is Splatoon 2, and the splatfest was a lot of fun! Team Chaos swept the board and I'm enjoying my prizes.

14. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,521.6
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I'm playing Dragon Quest VIII at the moment, specifically the 3DS version. It's my first Dragon Quest game (besides the demo for Builders) and I like the unique charm it has. It felt kind of dated at first, but I got used to it fairly quickly.

15. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,684.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm going through SoulCalibur VI's story modes. Just seeing all the characters interact and play off of one another is great.

Also got back to playing Shining Resonance Refrain. Surprisingly good RPG, glad its remake was allowed to be released overseas after the original was Japan-exclusive.

16. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Aside from Persona 3 Portable, Story of Seasons Trio of Towns, and Pokémon Crystal, I’ve been trying out Hyper Dimension Neptunia Rebirth1. I have never had so many conflicting opinions on a game before. For every positive there’s a negative. I might give this game a review on here once I’m done playing it.

17. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I'm currently playing Outlast and HEARTBEAT

18. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Stellaris is starting to take over my life again (But I'm going to have to get used to all of the new mechanics that they added to the game)

19. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    At the moment I am wholly absorbed in Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster on Switch. I decided to jump straight into it after finishing X and, whilst I love it, it...hasn't aged quite as well. These games are hallmarks of RPGs of the generation, which is both a good and bad thing...and over time, the bad - namely, the godawful minigames - has become more prominent. I'm going for 100% - or as close to it as possible - in X-2, which means I have had to do a lot of unsavoury things I would rather have not done...like Sphere Break.

At the moment I'm sitting at 52% on Chapter 3, so I'm on schedule. I'm going to take a brief time out from the story to grind a bit in the Creature Arena. If I'm lucky I might be able to unlock the Mascot dressphere early, but I'm not aiming for it specifically. I doubt I'll do the superbosses in this one this time honestly - I have Last Mission to go through after this, and I have a backlog I want to get on with - but I will probably come back to NG+ in the distant future to do everything I miss this time around.

2019 is very much the year of Square Enix Suffering for me, it seems.

20. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I recently started playing a game called Sky: Children of Light, and I have to say it has really good graphics. Too bad it drains my iPad’s battery rather quickly, though.